Aftermarket Mach 1 Bumper Fender Liner Issues

NovaSayan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sayan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Could anyone that has the aftermarket 777 bumper help me out? I have a non-PP base car, everything aligned great except the fender liners. The bumper just doesn’t align well with my fender liner. Used zip ties and it works well as a fix, just don’t want it to be my permanent option.

IMG_4463.jpeg
IMG_4464.jpeg
Sponsored

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Is that your factory fender liner? If so, makes sense it would not line up, as the OEM Mach 1 front fascia only lines up to a bespoke Mach 1-specific fender liner.
Base vs PP1/PP2 vs Mach 1 vs GT350 vs GT500 all use different fender liners.

OP
OP
NovaSayan

NovaSayan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sayan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I get where you’re coming from but the bumper I have is an aftermarket one that is meant for GT’s, I assume the bumper would work with the GT fender liners

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
From the limited images and the very closeups, it looks like the wheel arch is more forward which is why your stock fender liners cannot meet it properly.

Are you certain that the aftermarket company that makes that front bumper cover did not have any fine print, footnotes or disclaimers that a buyer would also have to purchase Mach 1 fender liners?

I would call the company and tell them you’ll send pics IF they didn’t have any disclaimer that M1 liners are necessary.

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
I get where you’re coming from but the bumper I have is an aftermarket one that is meant for GT’s, I assume the bumper would work with the GT fender liners
To Cobra Jet 's point, does the afmkt company say anything about compatibility with OEM GT fender liners? You can't assume, but then again, experience and years in this space would tell one that.
If not, looks like a case of the afmkt company not paying attention to, and letting customers know, of these small details to make an install 100% correct.
Sponsored