Sponsored

Aftermarket grille/delete - cooling effects

spiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3
I have a CCG upper and lower grille that I'm having the paint shop install this week. Just thought I'd check to see if people have noticed any negative cooling effects with this type of modification? My car is a daily driver but I will also be doing track days.

Cheers
Sponsored

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
I replaced my grille with a wire mesh upper and lower replacements 2 years ago and haven't noticed any differences.....personally I like the wire mesh over grille delete as it offers some protection to the radiator.

OP
OP
spiller

spiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3
I replaced my grille with a wire mesh upper and lower replacements 2 years ago and haven't noticed any differences.....personally I like the wire mesh over grille delete as it offers some protection to the radiator.
Thanks for the feedback. I agree, I love the look of the wire mesh. This mod is purely about looks for me, I just want to make sure I don't create an issue in the process!

LICobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K0933
Thanks for the feedback. I agree, I love the look of the wire mesh. This mod is purely about looks for me, I just want to make sure I don't create an issue in the process!
No your good.....I replaced mine myself and although it took me 3 hours in the drive way.....the new look it now gives the Mustang was well worth it.
Sponsored