Advice on color of stripes

Noble1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Our vehicle is being built the week of the 22nd with expected delivery around Oct 1 (as relayed by my dealership...sounds optimistic). The vehicle is a race red ecoboost premium with the 50th anniversary appearance package.

I am not into stripes, but my wife insists. So....what colors would you go with with, location, and types?

Any advice would be appreciated. I know some of you are skilled at photo renderings. Post those if so inclined.

Many thanks!
Sponsored

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
I think anything other than white or black is going to look strange. Other than that, no advice, sorry.
I agree. with RR, you either have black or white. MAYBE silver but ehh.

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
Are you wanting a custom job or is it too late to add factory stripes?

OP
OP
Noble1

Noble1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I did not not think you could order from factory? I would guess too late if to be built in two weeks. Aftermarket...custom. It doesn't look anyone has kits specifically for the 15s. No paint...vinyl...that way I could remove if needed.

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Our vehicle is being built the week of the 22nd with expected delivery around Oct 1 (as relayed by my dealership...sounds optimistic). The vehicle is a race red ecoboost premium with the 50th anniversary appearance package.

I am not into stripes, but my wife insists. So....what colors would you go with with, location, and types?

Any advice would be appreciated. I know some of you are skilled at photo renderings. Post those if so inclined.

Many thanks!
One Word. PLASTIDIP. DIY, save ton of $$$, and the best part is, if it does not look good just peel it off.

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
Advice, is this car for your wife or you? IF it is yours then don't get what she wants. If it is hers gently try to convince her that stripes might look to blingy for this car, but if she insists I'd go with white on a race red car and make sure they're properly spaced, etc.

Fox9350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 5.0 GT (former car)
I did not not think you could order from factory? I would guess too late if to be built in two weeks. Aftermarket...custom. It doesn't look anyone has kits specifically for the 15s. No paint...vinyl...that way I could remove if needed.
I think there is a "wheel and stripe package"...I'm not sure what the stripe is they're talking about though, might be a pin stripe along the side or something.

Robinson02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black 5.0
Not from ford directly. BigWormGraphics will have some ready to buy.

OP
OP
Noble1

Noble1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Fox9345...love your advise! It is hers to drive and mine when she lets me. I'm in a F-150.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Noble1

Noble1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I was thinking about gold..just to make it a little more distinctive.

Chris95GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
I think there is a "wheel and stripe package"...I'm not sure what the stripe is they're talking about though, might be a pin stripe along the side or something.
I think the stripe in the "wheel and stripe package" is just a stripe along the bottom of the sides of the car...

JonnyMustang

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB
Yes, it's the rocker panel stripe with the "Mustang" text usually. Or were you wanting racing stripes?

OP
OP
Noble1

Noble1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I am not wanting racing stripes....something along the side.
Sponsored