Sponsored

AdvanceTrac engaging at high speed shifts

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
Hptuners doesn’t differentiate between at/sc and tc. If it cuts throttle due to either it just shows up as tc and doesn’t tell you why.
Sponsored

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
Those screenshots got me thinking. If you search pcmtec parameter list you find several parameters pertaining to yaw threshold. Who wants to test this?

OP
OP
2019GT

2019GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
19' GT
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Those screenshots got me thinking. If you search pcmtec parameter list you find several parameters pertaining to yaw threshold. Who wants to test this?
If there's any way I can help let me know, but sounds like I'm tapped out here.

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
If you can repeat your issue and have pcmtec then you can test a change yourself.

MinDseTz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1
If you can repeat your issue and have pcmtec then you can test a change yourself.
I can do some testing with my can sniffer but I don't have PCMtec or a J2534 connector. It looks like there’s a yaw threshold and I see some CAN data that looks like it modulates the brakes and some torque value. There’s also some CAN data regarding oversteer, understeer, linear, non linear, exit oversteer, exit understeer scenarios. What happens during these? I’m not sure.

Unless there’s a way to add custom mapping for additional modules (abs), I don’t see how hp tuners could differentiate tc/abs.
Sponsored