Sponsored

Admin assistance needed.

rlandon87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Manual 3.7
Why was my thread deleted regarding the production of my grille? And how is a user allowed to flag it for fraud without reason? I was never once contacted and as I was never once contacted about anything. I received a message stating “this is suspicious I have alerted admin and PayPal.”

I’ve sold items here before that the users received without issue. I have also NEVER made one action that appears fraudulent. I was never contacted by the user about the pre buy or asked a single question.

So please explain to me why my thread was removed and I was not contacted.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
My guess is you are not a paying sponsor of the site, and advertising your grilles would go against the vendors who do pay and offer similar products...that's all.

As far as fraud maybe someone wasn't comfortable with your low post count or the fact you aren't a vendor :shrug:

PM [MENTION=1]Jarstang[/MENTION] or [MENTION=6364]Twin Turbo[/MENTION]

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure who reported it in this instance, but from the Rules/TOS:

9. Commercial/Advertising — Only forum sponsors may make posts or threads for commercial use (sales, advertising, marketing, research and development, etc). All commercial posts (i.e. links to websites, order pages, pricing info, availability, sales, etc.) should be made in the sponsors classifieds forums (or dedicated sponsor subforums) only. This is to keep the technical sections strictly technical and to maintain fairness among all forum sponsors. Threads/posts about your company's products/services can still be posted in the technical sections, but they should not contain any commercial information. It should focus on research, development and other technical aspects of your products and services. For announcement of commercial information, simply link to your classifieds threads from your technical thread.

RESPONSE: Repeated disregard for this rule will lead to a PM sent to the poster, warning that if it continues, their posts will require the review and approval of the Moderators before posting.

OP
OP

rlandon87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Manual 3.7
Thanks guys. I wasn’t aware of the sponsor deal.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Please contact Jarstang via PM if you are looking to sell a product as a vendor. You can post items for sale that are direct from you for parts you have as a private individual.
Sponsored