Adding interior lighting to base EcoBoost

BLUDICE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
I want to put the LED strip lights under the seats and I want them to stay on all the time while the car is on only. And I need a power source that’s easy to get to since at my age (69) I just can’t get around like I used to. So any help will be appreciated.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BLUDICE

BLUDICE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
The interior fuse box is in the passenger foot well. That could be a good place to connect. I know there's wire under the seats but I'm not sure if any of that would serve your purpose.
Thanks I appreciate your information

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I put a set of these https://www.amazon.com/OPT7-Smart-C...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU= in my Ford Fusion. Tapped into the cigarette lighter for power. The lights stay on for 30 minutes after the car is shut off and turn on immediately when starting. But I can also use the included remote to turn them off. Very happy with it and install was really simple. The remote still works with control box that I buried inside the center console. These led strips are much brighter than the Mycolor lighting that comes with the Mustang so I have the brightness adjusted lower.
Sponsored