Sponsored

Active Exhaust Valves?

TeamDenno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Manual
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is also GPS controlled. The valves close 500 metres away from my apartment. And more especially ...they are closed when I start the car and stay closed until I'm 500 metres away from my home! That way I don't piss off my neighbours early in the morning or late at night.
Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
Simply adding valves to stock mufflers will not be all that loud. Deleting the suit case adding X or H pipe should also be done.

Always laugh at the comment "keeps the neighbours happy". They don't give a dam if they bother you. With their noise or parking cars on the street.

I say live free or die ..
oh it's the full catback but with a replacement resonator box not H or X pipe which i'm thinking is keeping it under control - might change out that resonator.

Neighbours, I care about making too much noise so yes it's important to me. As for the live free or die.. , whatevers

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Simply adding valves to stock mufflers will not be all that loud. Deleting the suit case adding X or H pipe should also be done.

Always laugh at the comment "keeps the neighbours happy". They don't give a dam if they bother you. With their noise or parking cars on the street.

sorry you live is a shitty neighborhood??.? My neighbors respect me and everyone else and I respect them the same. 2 other cars close by have active exhaust and use them, another with a ciivc uses a baffle until his cold start is over if it’s early morning.. Honestly the guy with the AMG GT 63 could cold start anytime he wants it sounds so good but he doesnt.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
oh it's the full catback but with a replacement resonator box not H or X pipe which i'm thinking is keeping it under control - might change out that resonator.

Neighbours, I care about making too much noise so yes it's important to me. As for the live free or die.. , whatevers

I guess
sorry you live is a shitty neighborhood??.? My neighbors respect me and everyone else and I respect them the same. 2 other cars close by have active exhaust and use them, another with a ciivc uses a baffle until his cold start is over if it’s early morning.. Honestly the guy with the AMG GT 63 could cold start anytime he wants it sounds so good but he doesnt.
I don't live in a shitty neighborhood, what was posted to make you think that that?

That's the other term that makes me gag every time I hear it. Respect ... Keep that dribble to yourself, and stay off my lawn.
LMAO

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4

I'm of a similar mindset, live and let live... up to a point. I've lived around people who didn't care about their neighbors, and it sucks. I've done shift work for years and am a poor sleeper--every other week I'm asleep during daylight hours or at some oddball time. Having considerate neighbors is a godsend. I've had neighbors who revved Harleys at all hours of the day, had loud parties every night, shot fireworks every single weekend, shot guns in their backyard in the middle of the night... I've had plenty who were awful. My current ones are quiet and aren't the least bit confrontational, so the least I can do is start up my car quietly and not be that one jerkwad in the neighborhood who everyone hates but is too scared to confront. :like:

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
sigh, this is what's wrong with the world. You and your family a wonderful New Year.

Yup ya got all the answers, so you think LMAO.

Happy & best wishes to you and your family in the New Year :champagne:

Vert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whipped 19 GT Premium
Only reason I do a quiet start is so I don't wake my household.
Sponsored