Absolutely impossible to find Premier Trim on lot

NVGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Mine has Premier trim W/CLR Accent GRP for $395. Redline leather and the stainless on the dash seems clear not that engine turn crap. Is this part of the Premier trim?

Sorry for the crappy photo took it in my driveway with cell phone.
20151220_142402.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
I don't think the used ones have window stickers other than the ones saying warranty or as-is.

Could be wrong, I haven't seen any used ones in person at dealers.

But is there a specific site that I run the vin through if it's shared in the ad?

Thanks

-Emt1581
Here is a technique that worked for me when I was shopping for a new Mustang. Obtain the VIN (it should not be a secret) and search for it in Google. One of the hits always led me to the window sticker. Sometimes I discovered that the car went from one dealer to another, but ultimately one site would have the sticker.

Mine has Premier trim W/CLR Accent GRP for $395. Redline leather and the stainless on the dash seems clear not that engine turn crap. Is this part of the Premier trim?
Correct me if I am wrong, but engine-turn (end mill) dash comes with Performance Pack and 50th AI cars. My Premier Trim car has horizontally-brushed aluminum dash.

NVGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Correct me if I am wrong, but engine-turn (end mill) dash comes with Performance Pack and 50th AI cars. My Premier Trim car has horizontally-brushed aluminum dash.
I thought the CLR accent group was the dash.......I really have no clue what it means, what is CLR Accent group????

Last edited:

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Is it possible to get the premier trim with Recaros?

I'm assuming not?
You mean premiUM...instead of premieR?

PremiER, as I understand it, refers to specifically the leather. But it's mostly found in the PremiUM cars as a $400 upgrade from the factory.

So on the Recaros I think it's whatever material Recaro uses.

-Emt1581
I think he did mean Premier interior + Recaros, and I believe the answer is yes.

I assume he was asking since the Recaros kind of supersede the Premier interior seating, but below is a photo of what appears to be Redline Premier trim, in a Premium car (and a PP optioned one to boot).

Note the stitching on the dash, the red door inserts *plus* the Recaros with red stitching - it's pretty _badass_ :D

Emt1581

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Mustang GT w/PP & TurboBooster Seat
I think he did mean Premier interior + Recaros, and I believe the answer is yes.

I assume he was asking since the Recaros kind of supersede the Premier interior seating, but below is a photo of what appears to be Redline Premier trim, in a Premium car (and a PP optioned one to boot).

Note the stitching on the dash, the red door inserts *plus* the Recaros with red stitching - it's pretty _badass_ :D
Man I feel like Homer drooling over donuts when seeing that interior and even more when seeing the interior NVGT posted (except for that pesky auto shifter :D )!

And I see what you mean about the stitching but that's with the red door panels. Is the premier always going to have red stitching or can it be white as well?

Thanks

-Emt1581

Sponsored

1BadAss16CS

Light'em up!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Deep Impact Blue CS
I've never had much luck finding premier trim at an auto dealer..... I've had much better results at my local pub/bar. :D

NVGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Man I feel like Homer drooling over donuts when seeing that interior and even more when seeing the interior NVGT posted (except for that pesky auto shifter :D )!

And I see what you mean about the stitching but that's with the red door panels. Is the premier always going to have red stitching or can it be white as well?

Thanks

-Emt1581
I really wanted the auto believe it or not, mine has all red stitching, don't think you can get white on red. The redline really sets off my Oxford white car. I really like the looks.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I found a GT with the Premier interior today at a West Phoenix dealer. Had to see (and feel) before I ordered. No surprises. There are dark red door and seat inserts. The dash stitching is red. Top of doors are soft touch. The actual leather and the vinyl around it appears to have a smoother texture and the leather feels thicker based on the angle and ogives of the crater walls when you push a dent with your finger.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Im not a big guy at 5'11 185 but i barely squeezed into the recaros.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sponsored

NVGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I found a GT with the Premier interior today at a West Phoenix dealer. Had to see (and feel) before I ordered. No surprises. There are dark red door and seat inserts. The dash stitching is red. Top of doors are soft touch. The actual leather and the vinyl around it appears to have a smoother texture and the leather feels thicker based on the angle and ogives of the crater walls when you push a dent with your finger.
Another photo of mine. Notice red stitching on dash, console lid and shifter boot. Doors are as you described. Emergency handle boot is black stitching, I thought red would tie into everything else.
20151220_142500 (2).jpg

NVGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Im not a big guy at 5'11 185 but i barely squeezed into the recaros.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I wasn't a fan of them as well, they looked tight......but mainly because I wanted heated/cooled seats with memory.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P

Thanks

-Emt1581
There's three Premier trims: Ebony (with light/gray/white/silver stitching), YellowJacket (yellow stitching) and Redline (red stitching plus totally red seat surfaces and door inserts). Ebony and Yellowjacket have stitched center door sections, not fully colored like Redline.

FWIW, three standard: Ebony, Dark Saddle and Ceramic

(all non-Recaro leather interiors)

And because I like my own interior so much :D

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
There's three Premier trims: Ebony (with light/gray/white/silver stitching), YellowJacket (yellow stitching) and Redline (red stitching plus totally red seat surfaces and door inserts). Ebony and Yellowjacket have stitched center door sections, not fully colored like Redline.
Thanks for that info. I thought the red panels was the only option. I'm about to order and while I don't like all black interiors I also don't like token colored panels that are constant reminders of the good old days when you could get the entire interior in different colors for non-luxury cars. I may prefer just the white stitching (to match GT350 steering wheel) and black everything.

SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
When I was searching for a car I could not find the Mag/Redline//PP combo. I see a few people on here have it but no dealers would stock that combo.
Sponsored