OP
OP
Dave2013M3

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
If you love the beach, Florida is a fairly cheap place to live, especially the panhandle. My parents live in Pensacola, and it's nice and cheap.

My oldest (29) gets married in two months and my youngest (28) is in his third year of medical school. Maybe I can finally stop paying their car insurance and cell phone bills! The light at the end of the tunnel!

I am considering somthing in the Sarastota county area, I have a couple of Army buddies that moved out there and love it. You can actually buy a 3bdrm house for the price of a 1 bdrm condo in Compton here in Cali
Sponsored

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
If you love the beach, Florida is a fairly cheap place to live, especially the panhandle. My parents live in Pensacola, and it's nice and cheap.

My oldest (29) gets married in two months and my youngest (28) is in his third year of medical school. Maybe I can finally stop paying their car insurance and cell phone bills! The light at the end of the tunnel!
Awesome - once you make it to the 3rd year of med school you should cruise to the finish unless you do something really, really stupid. Congrats to him.

And Florida beaches are great (love em' between Ft. Lauderdale and Stuart), but the humidity is oppressive.

OP
OP
Dave2013M3

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red

We hope!!!
Remember the movie Parenthood, "it never, ever ends"
Sponsored