Sponsored

910 rwhp P-1X (with cats) the easy way...

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
OP
OP
ProChargerTECH

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Would love to see the dyno graph. What size pulleys were used to achieve 14 psi? I intend to go with a fore fuel system and e85 and 12 to 14ish psi by the end of the year.
I made 952 wheel with a 3.70" on a different car, however this looks like a 3.70" or 4" based on the photo I posed.

And this looks like Procharger's supplied intake, not the larger MAK Hurricane. I should be close to 14 psi when done.
Stock ProCharger kit, Stock ProCharger intake. (the only mods are what I listed). You are gonna have SO much fun with your kit!

What’s the turn around time to get a kit
We are running at 210% production right now, and are actually keeping up really really well. I can't even begin to thank our machineshop workers and shipping guys enough. They are killing it these days. Thankfully we have been in the weeks not months, for shipping delays.

Why change the cats? they are still illegal. Only factory or certified replacement in the factory location are legal. May as well Just go catless
Having cats keep the smell and noise down. I run them on everything I own, literally everything.

My 18 A10 has the P1X but I'm running single digit boost of around 9 lbs. It's simply a fantastic street blower and mine starts pulling at around 3,500 and from 4,000 up it's just awesome. I love this thing.

Mine rips and it still can roast my 305/35/19 Nitto 555R2's below 30 mph. With the A10 you can be in boost almost instantly at any speed.
*LOVE*

Nice. So you didn't replace your axles? Did you modify your transmission?, Is the Internal engine OEM Stock
The only mods to that car are what I listed in the signature. Crazy!

because someone, somewhere, somehow...convinced the masses that factory cats can’t handle boost 🤪
It really depends on how you use it and how you tune it. I can say that I have had some live forever, and I have also blown a set out the tailpipes in like 5 dyno pulls.

I love the simplicity of the Stage II Pro-C set up, head unit, intercooler, blow-off valve and piping, plus dedicated drive belt.

Not much to go out or go wrong. I kept the factory shorty headers, cats, and did not lock out my IMRC, which I feel really helps the low-end and mid-range on these little 308 cubic inch motors.

Any FI is awesome on a Coyote, so you can't go wrong with anything.
*Thank you, this is a great post*

I ordered mine in November, got it 2 weeks later.
NICE!

Jaywebs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt. 2019 c7 z06. 2019 rs5
I am really sorry but i have to call BS on these numbers. To keep it short and simple i have a p1x , headers, e85, fore triple pump return style fuel system, ID 1300 and the list goes on. On 3.55 pulley and 23 degrees car can only muster up 800 wheel. Car is a 19 PP . I called procharger and picked there brain about where and how i may be missing power and to no avail, i had gotten no legitamate answer. Maybe my coyote is missing 2 cylinders. IDK

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
I am really sorry but i have to call BS on these numbers. To keep it short and simple i have a p1x , headers, e85, fore triple pump return style fuel system, ID 1300 and the list goes on. On 3.55 pulley and 23 degrees car can only muster up 800 wheel. Car is a 19 PP . I called procharger and picked there brain about where and how i may be missing power and to no avail, i had gotten no legitamate answer. Maybe my coyote is missing 2 cylinders. IDK
Don’t call BS, if that’s a stage 2 setup on your car I’d definitely be digging deeper.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jaywebs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Don’t call BS, if that’s a stage 2 setup on your car I’d definitely be digging deeper.
Yes sir stage 2. Maybe because I'm running M/T ET streets on the dyno? Maybe knocking the tire off during the pull? That's the only thing I can see considering these big confliting numbers.

Jaywebs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Yes sir stage 2. Maybe because I'm running M/T ET streets on the dyno? Maybe knocking the tire off during the pull? That's the only thing I can see considering these big confliting numbers.
Also forgot to mention I'm at 16psi at 8k and overspinning the blower.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Take it to the track, mph will tell the tale.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I made 952 wheel with a 3.70" on a different car, however this looks like a 3.70" or 4" based on the photo I posed.

Having cats keep the smell and noise down. I run them on everything I own, literally everything.
Cats are fine. What I’m saying is why install high flow cats? Just stick with the stocks or go catless. Don’t see the point in changing from one cat to another

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
No one buys Kooks 1 7/8 headers and asks the shop to cut his stock manifold to use the stock cats with kook headers lol c’mon man. People use high flow cats for a variety of reasons, mainly smell and because catless cars can be really loud.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
No one buys Kooks 1 7/8 headers and asks the shop to cut his stock manifold to use the stock cats with kook headers lol c’mon man. People use high flow cats for a variety of reasons, mainly smell and because catless cars can be really loud.
You are a genius aren’t you.
Running stock cats means stock headers also. Even if you put the stock Cats on your header it would be illegal. So leave them stock or go catless

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
You are a genius aren’t you.
Running stock cats means stock headers also. Even if you put the stock Cats on your header it would be illegal. So leave them stock or go catless
So basically your way or the highway. Thanks, I didn’t know you were the end all be all say when it comes to mustang mods. Nothing wrong with a guy wanting LTs but going with high flow cats. If he ever wants to remove them the slide in pipes are like $50 bucks. If he went catless then decided it was too loud how much would cats be? Few hundred extra? . Stop judging the guy’s mods.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
So basically your way or the highway. Thanks, I didn’t know you were the end all be all say when it comes to mustang mods. Nothing wrong with a guy wanting LTs but going with high flow cats. If he ever wants to remove them the slide in pipes are like $50 bucks. If he went catless then decided it was too loud how much would cats be? Few hundred extra? . Stop judging the guy’s mods.
Really. If he purchased LT with cats then went catless it would be almost the same as starting catless and adding cats later. In the end you still purchase all the same parts.
I didn’t say my way. I asked why they went with high flow cats instead of stock sense high flow cats are just as illegal as catless. I asked for insight for the purpose of sharing information you are the one judging my questions. Maybe they know a loop whole that would help others. You judge more than anyone else on here
Sponsored