700 whp with only semi slicks

deviantnabeel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mo
Vehicle(s)
GT CS 2016
I am getting my car boosted and will be completed by tomorrow. I will be running my 2016 GT CS on stock rear. Whats the challenge here? How careful should I be? Any experience?
Would be great to get a list of mods as time goes that will should be necessary. Roll racing and Dig racing.
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Drag radials. On the street and at a drag strip. Followed up with Mods to stop wheel hop and your good to go. If your an automatic transmission. The stock axles will hold up fine.

OP
OP

deviantnabeel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mo
Vehicle(s)
GT CS 2016
its a manual. What mods do u suggest to stop wheel hop?

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
its a manual. What mods do u suggest to stop wheel hop?
Steeda ultimate stop the hop kit is a good start. Being a manual. The axles are more prone to breaking from wheel hop than an auto.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I am getting my car boosted and will be completed by tomorrow. I will be running my 2016 GT CS on stock rear. Whats the challenge here? How careful should I be? Any experience?
Would be great to get a list of mods as time goes that will should be necessary. Roll racing and Dig racing.
Buying just a blower is not good idea the SC need tons of supporting mods: steeda stop the hop kit, ford performance half shafts, Oil pump gears, bigger brakes, stage 2 clutch otherwise the MT82 will suffer and 19x11 with at least 305/30 rear wheels. Hope this helps.

OP
OP

deviantnabeel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mo
Vehicle(s)
GT CS 2016
Buying just a blower is not good idea the SC need tons of supporting mods: steeda stop the hop kit, ford performance half shafts, Oil pump gears, bigger brakes, stage 2 clutch otherwise the MT82 will suffer and 19x11 with at least 305/30 rear wheels. Hope this helps.
I am pretty close. I have booked for the RST clutch and the tires. I will be running 20x10.5 305/30.
Probably by next month I will upgrade the stop the hop kit.
Sponsored