6G Bay Area Meetup

SF-2015 GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO Recaros
Sounds like a lot of us in the East Bay, pick a central location and we can Orange it up!
Sponsored

CooterK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT PP
Someone mentioned buffalo wild wings in Union City, but that one has a really crowded parking lot, especially on weekends. Maybe the one in San ramon is less crowded and still a pretty central to everybody. Any other ideas?

5LiterBeater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 ZCP M3
Just an FYI, Dublin's Buffalo Wild Wings usually has a LOT of free parking if parking is an issue at other locations.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
We have to vote on location or see how many people would wanna come...Date time and Place... cruise or just parking lot pimpin...???

CooterK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT PP
Just an FYI, Dublin's Buffalo Wild Wings usually has a LOT of free parking if parking is an issue at other locations.
Yea that one has a huge parking lot. Theres actually a few nice backroads in the Dublin area as well. I guess it would just depend on if some of the guys in the North Bay and Peninsula would make the trek all the way out to Dublin.

Sponsored

BOSS 32V

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT pp
Treasure Island would be a great spot to meet up, take some pics and cruise from there.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Treasure Island would be a great spot to meet up, take some pics and cruise from there.
Thats perfect...thats where we usually cruise to...lots of parking and can take great pics..and freeway runs jk

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
LOL, would it be OK for some of us (semi) local 'on order' folks to come in our old cars? ;) I would certainly love to get a fix to see some 2015 Mustangs AND meet some forum members.Especially if there is a chance that some with mods like stereo or exhaust etc, would be there. :-) Is there a date and time already picked?

GoodEye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP (race red)
Hey guys I'm in Scotts Valley (near Santa Cruz) and just picked my car last week in Morgan Hill. Had the best drive yesterday going along the summit - takes the corners so well! I traded in my 07 GT/CS which was a great car but had so much roll in turns.

The only thing I've done to the car is a (not so legal) tint, check out some pics if you like here: http://www.goodeyephotography.com/Personal/2015-Mustang/n-4nH7z/

This summer I'd like to add a JLT CAI /Livernois Tune and I'm thinking a catback from MRT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

adam94598

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I live in Walnut Creek and work in Hayward. I'd love to meetup with like minded Mustang owners and gawk at our cars. Lets do this!

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
I think for easy planning it could be a good idea to create a facebook group. Then you just create an event and people can rsvp.

also helps building the local community better than the forums. ;)
If you guys do pick a date and arrange on Facebook, please post back here the date and time for tentative or planned get togethers for those of us that do not use FB, etc.
Thanks

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
How about a meet up in 2 weeks? Lets do a POLL!

I did not go back thru all 4 pages of the thread, but if a gathering was planned I missed it. Seems some have had differing opinions of what city/ spot would be best to meet at.

I think it might be a good starting point to post a poll for a Bay Area meet up, we could bet a sense of where would be most central (or most interesting) to all who could make it on a given date/time.

I think we should just pick a date, or maybe a choice of a Sat or Sun. of say two weeks away, so people have a little notice.

A poll might could look something like:

- Saturday 2/28 2:00pm
- Sunday 3/1 2:00pm
- Meet South Bay
- Meet Dublin area
- Meet Treasure Island
- Meet (other place)
- Prefer to hang out and discuss cars, mods, etc
- prefer a drive to .....
- prefer hang out & Drive :eek:)
- I am on Facebook. Lets start a plan there first

Maybe there is a better way to coordinate. I know Evite & other options works if you have everyone's email, but that may be a hassle. If many on this thread are on Facebook, that may be a good way to get started.

I say we shoot for a gathering in two weeks for any that can make it. Another meetup could follow soon as well. But starting with one... is a good thing IMHO. :clap2:

PS. Originally my main interest was to see and hear (Russian!) mods, colors, wheels, etc. Heck I have only seen ONE 2015 on the street! Now with all the hub bub about body panel fitment and other quality issues, it would be really good to see a group of Mustang owners who were not necessarily drawn to a 'warranty issue thread' and to find if they were trouble free. :cheers:
Sponsored