Sponsored

58+% Power gain on just 8psi of ProCharger Supercharger Boost....

OP
OP
ProChargerTECH

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Did they give any idea on when it would be ready? I'm really considering trading up to a 2018 GT because I like the refresh so much but the thought has crossed my mind of just going with a procharger instead, but only if they sold the new head units. P1SC doesn't make quite enough HP to seem worth it at this point.
a P1SC can make enough power to make GT's run in the 9 second zone.

Its a very capable blower. :)
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Oxford White 3.7
a P1SC can make enough power to make GT's run in the 9 second zone.

Its a very capable blower. :)
Yeah but on the 3.7 they typically only seem to make 380-440 wheel HP. And we don't have the tuning options that the 5.0s do when they decide to boost their cars. Turbos tend to make a lot of power on the 3.7 but in a lot of states that's not legal due to emissions so procharger is our only option. And if I was going to boost the car I'd really want to end up with 450-500 wheel HP. It seems like the p1x would have an easier time getting there from what I can tell but I could be wrong.

mJolnir

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
Yeah but on the 3.7 they typically only seem to make 380-440 wheel HP. And we don't have the tuning options that the 5.0s do when they decide to boost their cars. Turbos tend to make a lot of power on the 3.7 but in a lot of states that's not legal due to emissions so procharger is our only option. And if I was going to boost the car I'd really want to end up with 450-500 wheel HP. It seems like the p1x would have an easier time getting there from what I can tell but I could be wrong.
im doing 11.7's with 425whp on a automatic convertible, and i have gotten 460whp at 12 psi on 91 oct, 15 psi will be the max you can get out of the system before belt slip becomes an issue.

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
I mean you have to have the supporting mods to get more out if it with the p1 but you can get around 500 going e85. I have beard belt slip becomes an issue when you go with higher boost but I have seen some running 12lbs.

OP
OP
ProChargerTECH

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
im doing 11.7's with 425whp on a automatic convertible, and i have gotten 460whp at 12 psi on 91 oct, 15 psi will be the max you can get out of the system before belt slip becomes an issue.
The next steps would be an overdrive balancer. (so that the blower pulley doesn't have to be small) or a larger headunit.

But, Id go balancer first, since that would be a nice addition to a motor making that kinda power anyways. (I don't know if Innovators West makes one, but thats who I would use)

BE6Pony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 15 V6 / Focus ST / 14 Fiesta S
The next steps would be an overdrive balancer. (so that the blower pulley doesn't have to be small) or a larger headunit.

But, Id go balancer first, since that would be a nice addition to a motor making that kinda power anyways. (I don't know if Innovators West makes one, but thats who I would use)
Innovators West does not make one I contacted them.
Sponsored