Sponsored

545rwhp & 621trq on a 150shot Nitrous Express Plate System

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Is a pump needed for n20 on e85 or will BAP suffice? Will 47lb injectors be enough too?
Sponsored

wproctor411

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
Is a pump needed for n20 on e85 or will BAP suffice? Will 47lb injectors be enough too?
Depends on the system and your power level. If it's a wet kit you'll tap into the fuel line which sprays extra fuel through the nozzle along with the NOX directly into the intake. On a dry kit you have to tune it for the power level which could require a BAP or additional fuel pump and larger injector size. YOU NEED CUSTOM Tunes for either type of system! The tune will retard the timing and make up for any lacking A/F issues.

On my 90' we upgraded fuel pump, injectors, and ran wet kits, but we run dual 200 shots and we manually tune the car and check A/F ratios with a wide band connected to a gauge.

I love the stuff. It's too bad they add a bitter additive to the mix or we could put a small braided line into the cabin and burn a few brain cells along with the tires:crazy:. LOL

r1lovin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
What vendors offer a nitrous tune for the 15 as of now?

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Depends on the system and your power level. If it's a wet kit you'll tap into the fuel line which sprays extra fuel through the nozzle along with the NOX directly into the intake. On a dry kit you have to tune it for the power level which could require a BAP or additional fuel pump and larger injector size. YOU NEED CUSTOM Tunes for either type of system! The tune will retard the timing and make up for any lacking A/F issues.

On my 90' we upgraded fuel pump, injectors, and ran wet kits, but we run dual 200 shots and we manually tune the car and check A/F ratios with a wide band connected to a gauge.

I love the stuff. It's too bad they add a bitter additive to the mix or we could put a small braided line into the cabin and burn a few brain cells along with the tires:crazy:. LOL
I know it needs a tune and how wet/dry kits work. I'm just wondering if the stock pump flows enough to support nitrous AND e85 together.

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
I know it needs a tune and how wet/dry kits work. I'm just wondering if the stock pump flows enough to support nitrous AND e85 together.
My guess is no. Why not weigh on the safe side amyway?

Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
E85 is about 12% more fueling requirements on average. How big of a shot are you looking at? Remember people are putting 80lb injectors in with just a Boost a Pump on forced induction.

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
I'd be thinking about a 150 shot max on e85. That's pretty impressive for the stock pump with just a BAP running 80's.

mrrobertkent

mrrobertkent
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Premium
Just a simple WOT switch on the gas pedal. We just did a straight shot as a controller would be more for the track then tuning.

Since this, a window switch was added, axles, and T56 magnum swap was installed. Should be hitting the track soon
did i just hear that correctly, there is a WOT box avaliable for the s550? Their website doesnt say its applicable
Sponsored