Sponsored

50th LE interior questions

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Questions pertain to the true 1,964 LE S550’s:

Are the tops of the interior door panels soft/padded or are they the firm/hard plastic?

Were the knee panels on the sides of the forward portion of the center console supposed to have the white stitching like the steering wheel/shifter boot?

Did the 50th LE have specific front floor mats, or were they just standard plain back w/o lettering or logos?
Sponsored

Sound Wave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50th Anniversary Limited Edition MT
Vehicle Showcase
Questions pertain to the true 1,964 LE S550’s:

Are the tops of the interior door panels soft/padded or are they the firm/hard plastic?

Were the knee panels on the sides of the forward portion of the center console supposed to have the white stitching like the steering wheel/shifter boot?

Did the 50th LE have specific front floor mats, or were they just standard plain back w/o lettering or logos?
The top of the doors are padded.

The small panels are all black. I did change out the center console and panels to ones with gray stitching from Ebay. They don't quite match up with the rest of the white stitching of the rest of the interior. I noticed the ice white package has white stitching. Planning on maybe picking up a set one day. If I do, it will have to probably be a new set and it will be expensive.

They did come with "special" floor mats. It is black with silver stitching around the perimeter with no logo. VERY plain looking. I picked up a set of LLoyds mats that have the running pony and "50 Years" embroidered into it. I don't use either. I plan on using the Lloyds only for shows. Day-to-day, I am using Weathertech mats.