Sponsored

50th anniversary welcome kit

sandbagger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 kona auto
cover comes with the car when delivered ford ships installed on car welcome kit will be sent out after
Sponsored

mlawdawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Vert, 5spd 2015 mustang gt anniver
Sandbagger,

I assume you read the post and others where people did NOT receive a cover at delivery. I posted this so those people, like me, can hopefully obtain one. I know they were supposed to be on there at delivery.

mlawdawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Never received cover or photo as promised by FOrd customer cover above. I tried emailing the same rep but received no response.

I have bought many Fords, but they really mishandled this LE material.

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
It has been almost 30 days since we bought our LE and we have not yet received the kit or picture. I asked the dealer about the cover for the car but at first they didn't know anything about it. Later in the day they said that it was thin paper and it got ripped so they threw it away. I thought that these covers were that strong tyvek paper that is almost impossible to rip. My guess is that they either liked it & kept it for one of their cars or didn't realize that the car's owner would want it.

mlawdawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Welcome Kit came to me several months after purchase. Others have reported same experience.

Sponsored

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
Got a notice from UPS that they have a "signature required" package for me from Detroit. I haven't ordered anything from Detroit so I'm hoping that it's our kit!

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Got a notice from UPS that they have a "signature required" package for me from Detroit. I haven't ordered anything from Detroit so I'm hoping that it's our kit!

I just received mine today but realized that a signature was required but fortunately I signed up for https://www.ups.com/mychoice/welcome.html

If no one will be home to sign for it you can managed it online to give authorization to leave it by choosing the choices given.

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
Got the welcome kit and it is very nice. Way bigger than I thought it would be!

I did not get either the car cover or Flat Rock Assy Team picture. Anybody have any leads where I can get either one?

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
As far as the cover, that should have been kept with the car. Mine was inside the trunk. The dealer is responsible for that when they took delivery so I would contact them. The team picture should have been inside the glove box. There again contact the dealer first then you may have to call Ford customer service.

Sponsored

UOP Shadow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 50 LE Kona blue
They either kept or lost the cover. They told me it was ripped so they threw it away. Not sure I believe that tho.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
They are responsible for it so I would put it back on them since the car was delivered with it. Let us know what happens? Good luck!

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Got it! Good stuff.
Got the welcome kit and it is very nice. Way bigger than I thought it would be!
I did not get either the car cover or Flat Rock Assy Team picture. Anybody have any leads where I can get either one?
Hey UOP Shadow,

Congrats on your new LE!! There have been many incidents where this shipping cover gets ripped, and most dealers discard it since it's only a shipping cover. Glad your kit arrived! I’m happy to check on the picture for you. PM me with your full name, VIN, address, and best daytime number.

Deysha

FlyBy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Wimbledon White
Hey FordService,

PM sent. Hoping you can look into my Flat Rock pic also. Thanks!

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey FordService,

PM sent. Hoping you can look into my Flat Rock pic also. Thanks!
Thanks, FlyBy! I sent you a PM.

Deysha
Sponsored