Sponsored

50th anniversary appearance floor mats?

Rypkr937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Coyote Premium
When I bought my car a week and half ago the first thing I noticed when I opened the door was that the floor mats looks like they didn't match. I wasn't sure what the anniversary package mats were supposed to look like but I thought they'd have some sort of insignia on them? So I immediately thought they had the wrong mats in the car and brought it up to my dealer. They said that they would get them ordered and shipped to me.

They just got back to me now and they said that the ones in it were correct... so are the anniversary mats just plain mats? What's special about them? And why do they look a different color from the rest of the interior?
Sponsored

Tbone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP 50YAP
Mine ar just plain Mats, I did the same thing dealer told me right away that I don't special mats :(

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
The 50th Anniversary Appearance Package Floor Mats have white contrast stitching. The regular floor mats have black stitching.

Markbnh1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape & 2015 Ruby Red GT Premium
When I bought my car a week and half ago the first thing I noticed when I opened the door was that the floor mats looks like they didn't match. I wasn't sure what the anniversary package mats were supposed to look like but I thought they'd have some sort of insignia on them? So I immediately thought they had the wrong mats in the car and brought it up to my dealer. They said that they would get them ordered and shipped to me.

They just got back to me now and they said that the ones in it were correct... so are the anniversary mats just plain mats? What's special about them? And why do they look a different color from the rest of the interior?
Get some WeatherTechs for the front only! I can't believe how good they look and catch all the dirt! Love them!
image.jpg

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Yea I'm asking for weather tech floor mats for my bday :) Winter salt without them was a nightmare

Sponsored

docbog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Prem, 50th AP
I was disappointed in the 50th AP floor mats. I thought they would have the 50th logo.

Like Mark I installed the Weathertech mats.

arghx7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50 years Ecoboost
my 50th (which was a showroom vehicle, didn't order it) just had regular carpeted mats. I ordered the OEM all weather mats online, which at least have a logo on them.