Sponsored

5 gen whipple help gt350

dblcbra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt350R, 2019 mustang Ecoboost, 2017 gt350(sold), 1996 xlt bronco (351), 1995 cobra, 1993 lx
I have my kit installed but I'm having a couple issues. Also the directions seem to be missing some info unless I've overlooked it a few times.

The only code I haven't been able to resolve is p2135. Whipple said to check my connections and wires, but from what I see everything looks fine. Is there somewhere else that there is a connection I need to make sure is tight?

Some other things from the instructions. At one point you remove a stud from the passenger side head that is used for a ground wire. There's no mention of reinstalling it but I would think this is needed.

I have extension 104471 fuel pressure sensor extension. I can't find anywhere this is talked about in the instructions or even a place to add it. Is this needed or just something that wasn't supposed to be sent?
Sponsored

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Email them for the latest instructions and ask specifically about that.
Whipple support is typically top notch.

Your instincts are telling you sometging aint right. Go with that and donnt run it until everything checks out w any missing info.

TX-Ripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 Whipple Stage 2 / 2018 F150 5.0 Whipple Stage 2
Sounds like you have a throttle position sensor issue.

could be the wiring extension or the adjustment of the sensor, contact Whipple
Sponsored