Sponsored

5.2 Throttle Body

sandeale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Any of you enterprising individuals who may be either going for the Cobrajet swap or forced induction, that happen to no longer need your stock TB, please let me know, I'm the guy in the 5.0 thread doing the voodoo intake swap and would like to have a backup plan incase the parts department is unable to fulfill my order.

Thanks for looking
Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Any of you enterprising individuals who may be either going for the Cobrajet swap or forced induction, that happen to no longer need your stock TB, please let me know, I'm the guy in the 5.0 thread doing the voodoo intake swap and would like to have a backup plan incase the parts department is unable to fulfill my order.

Thanks for looking
I already tried the cobra jet intake on the voodoo 5.2 and it doesn't clear the hood. I was really hoping it would because I really think it would be a power gain. But the core support and hood on our shelbys is a lot lower then the regular mustang. I'm curious how the Whipple will fit.

Derek@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 300A w/ Brembo's
I already tried the cobra jet intake on the voodoo 5.2 and it doesn't clear the hood. I was really hoping it would because I really think it would be a power gain. But the core support and hood on our shelbys is a lot lower then the regular mustang. I'm curious how the Whipple will fit.
We will be testing adjustable motor mounts here shortly.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
We will be testing adjustable motor mounts here shortly.
I considered making lowering mounts and keeping the stock rubber to avoid the vibrations. The upr mounts are urethane and I'm afraid that with all the flat plane vibrations it'll loosen every bolt on the car . I also didn't want to install lowering mounts until I see how the header fit. Good luck. I'm interested in what ya do.
I just don't want to install a different hood.
Sponsored