• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Michigan 5.2 flat plane crank w/ balancer

ypsimatt22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
perfect 5.2 flat plane crank
$500
standard mains
standard rods
nothing wrong
ready to run
6.jpg
Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Still have this ?

OP
OP

ypsimatt22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Probably list both together on ebay here in the next few days because the crank is pretty much 800 anywhere you go and im sure the rods and pistons are at least that as well and id settle for 750 for everything if someone wanted crank/rods and pistons. Also have all the bearings and rings and its all perfect.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Are the rings new ?

Good deal .

The pistons are a high quality Mahle but I would suggest anyone planning a build with F1 to upgrade the rods .

Engine builder told me I would not be able to reuse the rings in a new block unless they are new .

Sponsored

OP
OP

ypsimatt22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Nope rings have a little run time on them. Building a high dollar procharged engine I would get new rings for sure. I believe the rods are manley but yea there probably only good for around 600 horse.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would buy it if I did not already just get the same from Joe for about the same price .

Your crank does look a lot nicer (shinier though ).

I think anyone who has a GT 350(especially boosted with a supercharger ) would be silly not to keep at least a spare crank .

When they stop making the GT 350 next year they are only going to get rarer or even unavailable if you need one .

OP
OP

ypsimatt22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Realistically the compression ring is the only one that would matter to replace with a new bore surface. The oil ring and scraper would be fine to leave alone and they have almost no wear.

OP
OP

ypsimatt22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Yea I agree totally. In my opinion I have the rotating assembly priced low enough for it to make sense for someone to buy everything and grease/shelve it as spares. Its all in perfect condition and anyone who has purchased any of my parts can vouch that everything I have sold is as advertised and in great shape.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope rings have a little run time on them. Building a high dollar procharged engine I would get new rings for sure. I believe the rods are manley but yea there probably only good for around 600 horse.
Yup. But Many high powered GT 350ā€™s running around with the stock rods....me , not so lucky as I bent 2 on mine . Thankfully the crank checked out but could have needed one if it was out of round from contact with the pistons .

Another reason someone needs this !

Unfortunately new rings for the those pistons are no longer available at Mahle since Ford switched to a different design piston for the Voodoo.

Sponsored
OP
OP

ypsimatt22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I would guess Ford Racing wants at least $500 for the pistons alone being Mahle coated skirt lightweight forged units with bushed pins. Like I said if someone wants everything I will sell the package with crank/rods/pistons/balancer/pickup wheel/bearings for $750 plus shipping.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Realistically the compression ring is the only one that would matter to replace with a new bore surface. The oil ring and scraper would be fine to leave alone and they have almost no wear.
I can vouch for that . GT 350 heads and everything needed (minus cams ) were top notch and price could not be beat ! ...long block is in the car (Hellion TT) and itā€™s running like a champ .

Donā€™t mean to jack -but free bump !

OP
OP

ypsimatt22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Just out of curiosity how much power are you getting to the wheels with your procharger. Have you have it on the rollers. I am a pushrod kind of guy. Its what I can afford and what Ive always dealt with being as Im more into classic cars then the newer stuff but these newer higher displacment cammer engines seem to be putting down great power and the cnc'd 350 heads looked like they had to flow some crazy numbers at 600 lift or more. Ports were a work of art.

OP
OP

ypsimatt22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Much appreciated. Thanks. Good to hear the parts worked out and your back on the road making some serious power im sure.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just out of curiosity how much power are you getting to the wheels with your procharger. Have you have it on the rollers. I am a pushrod kind of guy. Its what I can afford and what Ive always dealt with being as Im more into classic cars then the newer stuff but these newer higher displacment cammer engines seem to be putting down great power and the cnc'd 350 heads looked like they had to flow some crazy numbers at 600 lift or more. Ports were a work of art.
I donā€™t have a Procharger but I had the heads on both a Hellion TT(GT 350 intake ) and KB supercharged car .
Both had sleeved 5.2 ā€˜s to go with the heads
Cams were however stock GT instead of the ford racing cams with higher lift they recommend.(GT 350 spec with coyote firing order ).

Hellion car made about 1200 to the wheels at about 18 psi before crank broke .

KB car made about 950 @20 psi .When I swapped to stock GT heads on the same car it made about the same .

May be the high lift cams are needed to optimize the heads ?

The heads in the Hellion car now have the ford racing cams and I am about the swap in another 5.2 long block into the KB car with those cams .
Sponsored