Sponsored

400A vs 401A

Did you order the analog or digital dash interior package?

• 400A interior with analog dash

Votes: 32 30.5%
  • 401A interior with digital dash

Votes: 73 69.5%

• Total voters

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I compared 400/401a on lot and the 401a console stitching on gear area looked much better especially that I will be getting red stitching on my GT/CS order. I do like analog, but after test driving the digital dash, I felt if I am to get a new car, I want a change... A10 and digital dash, but the lower console stitching was more attractive to me as well.
Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I wanted the ceramic so had to do 400a. We also get very hot here but figured that was what remote start was for. :)
ceramic is nice, however my coworker just got an Audi A6 in a light interior and he had me attempt to clean the dark stains his pants left after two weeks, we ended up having to get a professional detailer to get most of it out. we work in an industrial job that does have soot and dirt on our company vehicles though. So I opted for black, however the GT/CS will have microsuede so that could get dirty fast so I have to be careful

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
ceramic is nice, however my coworker just got an Audi A6 in a light interior and he had me attempt to clean the dark stains his pants left after two weeks, we ended up having to get a professional detailer to get most of it out. we work in an industrial job that does have soot and dirt on our company vehicles though. So I opted for black, however the GT/CS will have microsuede so that could get dirty fast so I have to be careful
Certainly makes sense in your scenario.

I'm in IT and rarely will be in that position. :)

racrguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Keep in mind, blue jeans will also frequently leave behind ink from the cloth.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Yes I've read that on other forums as well with other cars and light interiors. My Wife's CX-5 has the light interior without any issues.

Sponsored

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
401a.
Digital dash is the shit!
Wife picked it up today and is enjoying playing with the dash.

Holmes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2019 F150 King Ranch
Yep. Also happened on my Porsche with tan leader. Especially on the passenger (wife’s side) seat. Had some blue fade from her jeans. Came off with some mild interior cleaner.

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
I wanted ceramic until I saw it in person.
The 401A imho is worth every penny and after driving multiple cars w & w/o I'd swear the seats feel different in support. The cooling seat function is titties on a day like today at over 95*
Not to mention all the other standard features of the 401A
I am amazed at how quiet the car is just cruising. The front windshield technology is very apparent. I felt the 401A trumped the active exhaust and because I'm not one of the boy racers on the forum I passed on the mag ride option too. The PP1 capability far exceeds my capabilities and the car is just dam amazing w/o.
This is my 5th mustang and I'm very impressed.
I'm with this guy. I didn't need something more wild/faster than my last car, the 401A package with the base GT makes for an amazing drivers car for people who don't care about racing. I drive fast all the time, accelerate from a stop as quick as I can when I can, but I never race. But the digital dash imo future proofs the car for me - it will always be something more modern and neat. BUT it is also easier to see, displays more info, and integrates very well with SYNC system in the center. The sport or track mode layouts are so cool. Changing the colors of the whole interior whenever it suits me is very appealing. 401A made this an amazingly comfortable daily driver, that's why I got it over a PP1 option.

moosestang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Vert
Because I was getting a 'vert, I was afraid the digital dash would get washed out in bright sun with the top down. I'd be interested to hear how other convertible owners with digital find the readability. Plus I wanted a light color interior (ceramic) in the FL heat.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Because I was getting a 'vert, I was afraid the digital dash would get washed out in bright sun with the top down. I'd be interested to hear how other convertible owners with digital find the readability. Plus I wanted a light color interior (ceramic) in the FL heat.
I'd guess there are a few dealers close by you could find that out first hand for yourself
You will be impresssed. You will want to walk out with a car.....do itt

Sponsored

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
I'd guess there are a few dealers close by you could find that out first hand for yourself
You will be impresssed. You will want to walk out with a car.....do itt
FLA Keys .....missed that
Neva mind

Demwin11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I had the digital dash in my 18 GT and it went out 14 day later. On my 19 GT/CS analog gauges. In the middle is a digital odometer

Dusten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dusten
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2001 Ford Lightning, 1968 Ford Mustang
Just curious as to how many ordered the digital dash and upgraded interior in their 18 and 19 Mustang. I like the old school analog gauges and they match the performance pack gauges in the center of the dash so I went with 400A.
400a but i wish id gone 401a
Sponsored