From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Just like ADA on Raptors? Really.....? WGAF..
Sponsored

Calif-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange (1 of 480)
Vehicle Showcase
There's idiotic dealers everywhere. I think one on the west coast wanted 70k over. Any smart collector knows the Bullitts won't hold value like a Shelby. They have historically depreciated slower than a regular GT, but that's it. The funny thing is I don't think a single Bullitt owner on here has paid an ADM (from what I've read). So if dealers wanna wait around for a dummy with too much money, go for it. I hope they like staring at it in the showroom because that's what it'll do until they come back to reality. Anyone that wanted a Bullitt bad enough to pay ADM certainly also wanted to be one of the first owners, and already bought their cars 2 months ago most likely.
I was at Serramonte Ford in Daly City (south of San Francisco) and they had a 19' Bullit in the show room. $10K ADM.
My theory is they list the car on the webpage to show they have one and list the MSRP as the price. It's not until you get there you see the ADM. So they get you to come in with the teaser "we have one in stock"

I have to say it is a very cool car. I sat in it at the dealer. The green stitched Recaros with that exterior color is "Simple Cool" for sure!