Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
Yes, it is nuts. My local dealership said they would order one MSRP no problem. Who it their right mind would spend that for a Bullitt when you could get a GT350 for LESS. Somebody in town has a 2001 Bullitt. You know what it looks like? A 17 year old green mustang.

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
That is just a joke. Show me one Bullitt that is commanding any premium today from the past. Nice car, but no way it is worth over MSRP.

JCFoster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
That’s their we don’t want to sell it price, but if some dumbass wants it bad enough we’ll sell it.

OP
OP
The_Phantom

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Yes, it is nuts. My local dealership said they would order one MSRP no problem. Who it their right mind would spend that for a Bullitt when you could get a GT350 for LESS. Somebody in town has a 2001 Bullitt. You know what it looks like? A 17 year old green mustang.
^THIS.

That's EXACTLY my thoughts on the whole deal.

That is just a joke. Show me one Bullitt that is commanding any premium today from the past. Nice car, but no way it is worth over MSRP.
Agree 100%. I'd much rather buy the 350R they have....for LESS. Then it would at least hold value.

That’s their we don’t want to sell it price, but if some dumbass wants it bad enough we’ll sell it.
You're most likely right.

I had to post it up when I saw it though. There are some other dealers around here selling at MSRP no problem so the price really hit me.

The worst part, to me, is that somewhere there's a guy who really wants to buy that car but can't or won't pay the ADM. The Bullitt is not my thing, but I'd like to see them go to guys who can appreciate them and enjoy them. Not collectors who just want to park it for years and see what happens.

Sponsored

Lime1GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
... and the buyer will feel great knowing they got it for $63k even though they just got hosed for at least $10 grand. :giggle:

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Magneride is optional if you build a Bullitt with all the bells and whistles including full car cover it shows a price of $ 53355.

OP
OP
The_Phantom

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Magneride is optional if you build a Bullitt with all the bells and whistles including full car cover it shows a price of $ 53355.
That's very true.

At first I thought it was a misprint....but nope, they really are serious.

It's probably going to be there a while. :cwl:

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
ADM for something with one easy aftermarket mod and some badging \ interior stuff. That dealership is on crack, lol.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That's very true.

At first I thought it was a misprint....but nope, they really are serious.

It's probably going to be there a while. :cwl:
ADM for something with one easy aftermarket mod and some badging \ interior stuff. That dealership is on crack, lol.
PT Barnum must run that dealership there moto There's a sucker born every minute :)

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
There's idiotic dealers everywhere. I think one on the west coast wanted 70k over. Any smart collector knows the Bullitts won't hold value like a Shelby. They have historically depreciated slower than a regular GT, but that's it. The funny thing is I don't think a single Bullitt owner on here has paid an ADM (from what I've read). So if dealers wanna wait around for a dummy with too much money, go for it. I hope they like staring at it in the showroom because that's what it'll do until they come back to reality. Anyone that wanted a Bullitt bad enough to pay ADM certainly also wanted to be one of the first owners, and already bought their cars 2 months ago most likely.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
We get it...

Planet Ford in Texas, are a bunch of opportunists, guided by greed. That doesn't mean all Dealerships are. So out the bad dealer and promote the good dealers.

OP
OP
The_Phantom

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
We get it...

Planet Ford in Texas, are a bunch of opportunists, guided by greed. That doesn't mean all Dealerships are. So out the bad dealer and promote the good dealers.
I've spent my life in the auto industry. Still in it.

95% of dealerships are out for blood. You MAY have 5% that are honest, maybe.

There's a reason that every sales manager at every dealership I worked at had a .38 in the desk drawer. It wasn't because they liked to go to the firing range on lunch break.

But that's cool...proceed to go into the dealership thinking they have your best interests at heart and are your buds.
Sponsored