Sponsored

3-digit PCM codes

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I ordered a tune from Lund for my JLT intake. The intake hasn’t arrived yet, but now I’m second guessing that I may have not provided the correct information to Lund regarding the PCM code. Their website says they need the last 3 digits of the “H/W” number which is DRA on my car. The beefcake website says to provide the last 3 digits of the “P/N” number, which is ARB. ARB is what I provided, and Dakota at Lund didn’t mention anything being wrong.

Can Lund tune based on knowing either of these? I just want to ensure I provided the correct info so I don’t have to get a new tune once I get my intake installed.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ManBearPig

ManBearPig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
One thing I forgot to mention is that the tune I received has “V4b” in the file name, which does not correspond to either of the numbers on my car. Not sure what this means, or if it’s significant.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
One thing I forgot to mention is that the tune I received has “V4b” in the file name, which does not correspond to either of the numbers on my car. Not sure what this means, or if it’s significant.
If you've already gotten a tune from Lund before, they have your stuff on file. Don't sweat it.

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
That is just an internal "Lund number" for the tune. Don't pay any mind to it.
Sponsored