2step with transbreak

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
I would not recommend the JMS launchmax. It caused my 2nd and 3rd gear clutches to fight each other even with the button unplugged. Disconnecting it my car went 2-3 tenths faster to the 1/8 with the same 60ft. Others have reported it burning up their transmission clutches using it, and to a lesser degree it releasing slow. It also caused my paddle shifters to not function correctly in all gears. Go with a two or three relay setup, stay away from that digital switching.
MSD two step works as expected, I have not had any issues with it.
Brenspeed is a great seller to deal with.

OP
OP

Aussie-up-north

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Vert
I would not recommend the JMS launchmax. It caused my 2nd and 3rd gear clutches to fight each other even with the button unplugged. Disconnecting it my car went 2-3 tenths faster to the 1/8 with the same 60ft. Others have reported it burning up their transmission clutches using it, and to a lesser degree it releasing slow. It also caused my paddle shifters to not function correctly in all gears. Go with a two or three relay setup, stay away from that digital switching.

Great info

Sponsored

OP
OP

Aussie-up-north

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Vert
What would you recommed for the relay option? Is there a kit?

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
anyone have a link to a 4 relay diagram? can't find anything but the 2 relay
Sponsored