Sponsored

2nd Europe mustang event ! 18/19 june !!

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
I was lucky as I came from the south :p so no dirt for me and there was always the correct way shown :p instead I had a stone-fall damage on the windscreen... :mad:

THAT is never nice! I believe Ronny had a "wheel touch kurb" issue.... at least we have so far not been as unlucky as this guy in Holland (I think it was) who had his mirrors kicked off and all panels keyed :paddle::crazy::mad:
Sponsored

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
oh yea... I saw that pictures... damm... that was hard vandalism... unbelivable that someone can do something like that :crazy:

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
I was lucky as I came from the south :p so no dirt for me and there was always the correct way shown :p instead I had a stone-fall damage on the windscreen... :mad:
Sorry to hear about that, don't you have an insurance for the windows?

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
THAT is never nice! I believe Ronny had a "wheel touch kurb" issue.... at least we have so far not been as unlucky as this guy in Holland (I think it was) who had his mirrors kicked off and all panels keyed :paddle::crazy::mad:
I finally found someone who can repair the wheel.
Will bring it in tomorrow, repair cost : €75,00 (seventy five euro's).

Sponsored

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
I remember the mud roads lol.:headbonk:
20151020_153341.jpg

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Sorry to hear about that, don't you have an insurance for the windows?
oh yea I have... I was on the Ford Garage right after the meet and they have ordered the windscreen... but it did not arrived yet... seems that it's hard to get parts for the new mustang.. :confused:

soon I will go there again to ask if it will arrive in 2016... :lol:

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
What a nightmare, I would go to jail for murder if I caught those bastards.
Agree!

Seriously, how low can people sink to do something like that.....and why, i mean, what is the point?? :mad:

Last edited:

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
I finally found someone who can repair the wheel.
Will bring it in tomorrow, repair cost : €75,00 (seventy five euro's).
Sweet. I'm scheduled to take my car in on the 25th for my little curb mishap. The detailing guy who also did the coating will have it fixed and also re-coat the repaired wheels.

Seriously, how low can people sink to do something like that.....and why, i mean, what is the point?? :mad:
Some people do it out of jealousy. They simply cannot cope with the idea that some people have nicer stuff then them, so they just 'have to' destroy it.
Happened to me once too My first brand new car ever (2006 Focus) was keyed when I had it for only 10 days. It was parked in the street at a friend's place and we found someone had keyed all the cars in the entire street that looked like they were new.

Sponsored

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
S

Some people do it out of jealousy. They simply cannot cope with the idea that some people have nicer stuff then them, so they just 'have to' destroy it.
Happened to me once too My first brand new car ever (2006 Focus) was keyed when I had it for only 10 days. It was parked in the street at a friend's place and we found someone had keyed all the cars in the entire street that looked like they were new.

Unbelievable!

My dad drives an old MB. The number of times he's had the star broken off are countless.... another stupid thing!

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Sweet. I'm scheduled to take my car in on the 25th for my little curb mishap. The detailing guy who also did the coating will have it fixed and also re-coat the repaired wheels.

Yep had my Supra keyed twice, fortunately never that bad! :brokenheart: for that guy though

Sauron_EH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 156 & Mustang Fastback Ecoboost
I won't be able to confirm it till a few weeks before. But please, keep us informed in this thread.

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
I won't be able to confirm it till a few weeks before. But please, keep us informed in this thread.
Reading all these terrible stories of damaging a car, we better look out for a safe parking spot on our second meeting. The parking lot at the castle last year, was perfect....

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Reading all these terrible stories of damaging a car, we better look out for a safe parking spot on our second meeting. The parking lot at the castle last year, was perfect....
yea.. let's focus in the event xD if not, new guys will be afraid to meet with us! ahahaha :cheers:
Sponsored