22 S550 Tracking Thread

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I have officially taken possession of my 22!! Couple more pictures because why not..

I am SO happy to see more movement with other cars as well. Here's hoping estimated dates are conservative and you get them sooner!

1666033824218.jpeg

Next to my best friend's beast of a truck:

1666033901574.jpeg

And... at home in the stable for the first time.

1666033933655.jpeg
Congrats, looks great! And GBM is the fastest color 😂
Sponsored

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
I have a question for folks that have taken delivery of your Mischievous Purple cars.....Do you still love the color? Any regrets? I ask because I was looking at one in the showroom yesterday (my 23 MP is on order) and it just looked kind of blah, murky inside the showroom. I know they look better outside and you see the purple more in sunlight....I flip flop between MP and Grabber Blue. Just want to see what people are feeling now that they have their cars. It's a big investment and I want to be happy....It's not too late to change it so I want to be sure. Thanks for any input!
I like the color and I don't regret getting it but if I could go back in time I probably would get Grabber Blue instead. The uniqueness of being the first purple color offered in almost two decades is what drew me in. It looks really nice in direct sunlight but otherwise yeah it just looks black to me. Another thing is that it's a pain in the ass to keep clean lol. But still, I like it and like the uniqueness; I haven't seen a single other MP in my city yet.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Brittany is claimed Built but no PCM traces in As-Built site yet.

Ordered 07/31/22
In Prod 10/13
Built 10/16

KCCG1219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kristen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost Mustang
FINALLY got an update!! I’ve been refreshing the tracker like crazy since the first week of September when production actually began.

741859E5-57E5-4935-AE74-F74B9018F91F.png

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
Excellent! Figured you must me getting close as we were in production around the same time and being in the northeast.
Now let's just keep our fingers crossed that we get our rides before the white stuff starts flying around. 🤣

Last edited:

Sponsored

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
Got this update from Ford Performance this morning.

Your Mustang is in production at this time. ETA for assembly line completion is Oct 18th. ETA to dealer should follow once produced.

Modules were populated when I checked 15 minutes ago and my Ford customer account shows updates are available for the Sync3 system.
So glad to just know it's all real.
And now I know it's being built/is built it's time to build something my wife got me for our anniversary last month. I've been holding off to build it at the same time as the real car was built so they have the same birthday/birth week.

image1 - Copy.jpg

image0 - Copy.jpg

aidanmeade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem. Convertible 2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Prem
My order was just updated to built and released status, with an ETA of Nov. 7. My dealer is 45 mins from the plant. Anyone have a connection at Flat Rock? Trying to see why. There is also a inactive shipping order through United Road

For reference, I had a Bronco Raptor built on *the same day* Oct 11 and It was released and delivered Oct 12. I do have a connection at MAP though. Thanks

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Grabber Blue A10
FINALLY got an update!! I’ve been refreshing the tracker like crazy since the first week of September when production actually began.

741859E5-57E5-4935-AE74-F74B9018F91F.png
Congrats! Looks just like mine except its an EB. Great taste!

mrbydangel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
My order was just updated to built and released status, with an ETA of Nov. 7. My dealer is 45 mins from the plant. Anyone have a connection at Flat Rock? Trying to see why. There is also a inactive shipping order through United Road

For reference, I had a Bronco Raptor built on *the same day* Oct 11 and It was released and delivered Oct 12. I do have a connection at MAP though. Thanks
For what it's worth, my dealer is also 45 minutes from Flat Rock. Tracker showed built status date of 9/6 and it was delivered to the dealer on 9/14.

Sponsored

aidanmeade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem. Convertible 2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Prem
For what it's worth, my dealer is also 45 minutes from Flat Rock. Tracker showed built status date of 9/6 and it was delivered to the dealer on 9/14.
What was your ETA? It originally had an ETA of 11-19 when it was built back on the 11.

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
And now I know it's being built/is built it's time to build something my wife got me for our anniversary last month. I've been holding off to build it at the same time as the real car was built so they have the same birthday/birth week.

image1 - Copy.jpg

image0 - Copy.jpg
Hopefully that doesnt also sit waiting on parts....

mrbydangel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

King Of Shine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS Mischievous Purple Metallic
I like the color and I don't regret getting it but if I could go back in time I probably would get Grabber Blue instead. The uniqueness of being the first purple color offered in almost two decades is what drew me in. It looks really nice in direct sunlight but otherwise yeah it just looks black to me. Another thing is that it's a pain in the ass to keep clean lol. But still, I like it and like the uniqueness; I haven't seen a single other MP in my city yet.
I have the same feelings about my MP GT/CS. It looks black almost all the time and it really is a pain in the butt to keep clean. But in direct sunlight it really is a pleasure to look at.

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
Ford Performance gave me an ETA of 10/18 - 10/24, Ford Chat gave me 10/24 - 10/30 yesterday. Car arrived at the rail hub Sunday 10/16, I'm leaning towards FP being correct. My dealer seems to be out of office today, but that's fine.

Side note, did ford make a 2018+ Mustang GT with the pony on the decklid? I saw a mustang with a 5.0 badge, with 2018+ front bumper, pony badge on the decklid (not "GT") but the rear had only the singles. I thought all 2018+ had duals and I thought all GT's had GT on the rear. It really confused me, it was pretty quiet so i couldn't hear the exhaust. The wheels were also silver which I thought was only on the ecoboosts. Just wondering if it was actually a 2015+ with a 2018 front bumper and fake 5.0 badges. Baffles me why people would put fake 5.0 badges on...
Sponsored

Last edited: