Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Grabber Blue A10
Your next step is to watch the codes page:

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

Mine was "done" the day after the module data populated. Apparently some people have been able to see them as they come online 1-by-1 , but mine just dropped in a bunch. Then I was Contacting FP about every other day after to get updates.

FYI ther eis a bit of lag in FP data. I contacted FP for an update on Friday afternoon and they said it was sitting in a rail car in K.C. by 11:00 the next morning I got a call from my dealer (276 miles away) that it had arrived that morning and would be ready for pickup that afternoon.
Hey man just curious. Now that you have your car, do you only have BCE modules, or do you have PCM modules on the motorcraft website?
Sponsored

Fyoutoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonny
Vehicle(s)
2022 GTP Mag, Active E, Perf, W/ 6 spd
Hey man just curious. Now that you have your car, do you only have BCE modules, or do you have PCM modules on the motorcraft website?
Everything still shows as BCE with PCM is blank.

Fyoutoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonny
Vehicle(s)
2022 GTP Mag, Active E, Perf, W/ 6 spd
wow, I finally was able to see the status of my July 31st order on shop.ford.com. I had to turn OFF ALL of my browser security settings for it to work and render. Thanks Ford, please FIRE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOUR WEB DEVELOPERS.
I feel you. I had to use FireFox for viewing from the Motorcraft module tracker and the FP chat. Every time I would try and use Chrome I would get "working" status forever and nothing would ever load.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ptmwriter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
85 Jeep, 04 Tbird PCR, Honda CRV, 22 Coastal LTD
According to Ford (contact us) and my dealer, the car was produced several weeks ago and is still waiting to be released from the factory. Ford just told me that the ETA should still be this Saturday....I have my doubts as the car is at Flat Rock and I'm in Houston. Arrrg. I placed my order on March 26th.

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
According to Ford (contact us) and my dealer, the car was produced several weeks ago and is still waiting to be released from the factory. Ford just told me that the ETA should still be this Saturday....I have my doubts as the car is at Flat Rock and I'm in Houston. Arrrg. I placed my order on March 26th.
I'm assuming you're "In Production"? From what ive seen scrolling through older pages in this thread, it seems like delivery has been 1 month after being marked "built". I'm not built though, I'm in the Produced, awaiting release since 9/1. Hopefully ford announces a low interest rate offer for 22 mustangs in the meantime, or goes to $2000 off instead of just $1000 off.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG

Sponsored

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
I saw a few GB Stangs in that shot. Hopefully one of those is mine and not a stolen one!
Yea same here. That would be just my luck. Knowing ford, we would just get a "Sorry for the delay, your production has been rescheduled to X/X" to build you a new car. Or move you to 2023 and theres no grabber blue... But I've been wanting to see how full the lot is there and it looks pretty jam packed.

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
Considering it isn't the first time, it really doesn't instill a great deal of confidence in the level of security there.......
Maybe I should just go get mine, seems pretty easy to do. Or maybe thats what a group of people did :cwl:

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Yea same here. That would be just my luck. Knowing ford, we would just get a "Sorry for the delay, your production has been rescheduled to X/X" to build you a new car. Or move you to 2023 and theres no grabber blue... But I've been wanting to see how full the lot is there and it looks pretty jam packed.
Yeah fingers crossed for you and everyone else that has a car sitting there too. Maybe if they’d ship our cars out they wouldn’t have a theft problem lol. Fully expecting one of those delay emails though, although I did chat with FP this morning and delivery eta is 9/13-9/19 but still not shipped.

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
dude i swear if one of those is mine i'm gonna lose my shit. if any are custom orders the customers should get HEAVY discounts (like thousands off) for waiting several more months because of their crappy security.

Cleesj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium PP 401a 6MT MP
Yeah, thieves in Detroit are quite crafty.. usually these places are barbed wired in with guard shacks.. I should take a ride down there and see if it's as much of a joke as it seemingly is.. would have to assume that the keys are left in them if they can just jump in and pull off. Which I suppose makes sense, would be damn near impossible to store the keys somewhere till the truck shows up.
Sponsored