22 S550 Tracking Thread

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Grabber Blue A10
I'm working with a large dealership in New England. There were apparently 13 orders ahead of mine all of which got scheduled. I am now at the top of the list at a priority 02 with 4 Mach 1's below me at 10s. I think they jumped folks over me that they could make more money on.....
Ah thats garbage. Besides the car color, we have the exact same build. I couldn't fathom another 2 grand for leather seats. All I wanted was the 12 inch display but thats another 2500 on top of the 2 grand or so for a premium. I'd have to get a premium low package with no BA or AE and it would still cost more than my build I believe.
Sponsored

xp0z3d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Mine was supposed to be blended on 08/31, it entered production but since then it shows in production, and no other update. Module build date shows up with a tear tag, but under sync updates it shows no updates. Any ideas what could be the hold up?

I ordered 03/04/22 and my build is Cyber orange with 401A package, 10 AT.

ptmwriter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
85 Jeep, 04 Tbird PCR, Honda CRV, 22 Coastal LTD
Mine was supposed to be blended on 08/31, it entered production but since then it shows in production, and no other update. Module build date shows up with a tear tag, but under sync updates it shows no updates. Any ideas what could be the hold up?

I ordered 03/04/22 and my build is Cyber orange with 401A package, 10 AT.
I ordered several weeks after you did from a large Texas dealer who specializes in trucks. My vehicle tracking is showing in production, but the dealer (and FP) show that the car is built and waiting to be released for transport. FP chat says that the ETA is this coming week, but the dealer says probably not as the car is not showing as loaded on rail yet. We'll see. On a positive note, the dealer says that my price is guaranteed, as well as the rebate that was in effect when I ordered the car, and that the dealer will finance at 0.9% as that was in place when I ordered.

Fyoutoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonny
Vehicle(s)
2022 GTP Mag, Active E, Perf, W/ 6 spd
First day of the delivery window it shows up!
  • 1 hour I head out to the dealership.
  • 1 hour to get to the dealership
  • 1 hour to get all the paperwork processed
  • 1 hour to get home
  • 1 hour to get pictures on here of the new baby
113 days from order to pickup...

Last edited:

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
First day of the delivery window it shows up!
  • 1 hour I head out to the dealership.
  • 1 hour to get to the dealership
  • 1 hour to get all the paperwork processed
  • 1 hour to get home
  • 1 hour to get pictures on here of the new baby
113 days from order to pickup...
Awesome, congrats! Can’t wait to see pictures

Sponsored

Fyoutoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonny
Vehicle(s)
2022 GTP Mag, Active E, Perf, W/ 6 spd
She is home... safe and sound.

Dealer was a peach. No paperwork or add-on games, they honored our deal without any shenanigans to the point where they didn't even try and put the dealership sticker on. Offered full trade in on the Charger even though it had a wreck on the car-fax.

Drove well on the way home (60+ miles) and my wife will have to chisel the smile off my face tonight at bed time.

20220910_181809[1].jpg

The picture is in the shade, so it does not do the rapid red justice...

20220910_181837[1].jpg

Bluey81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT Premium(waiting), '12 Focus Titanium

Dealer was a peach. No paperwork or add-on games, they honored our deal without any shenanigans to the point where they didn't even try and put the dealership sticker on. Offered full trade in on the Charger even though it had a wreck on the car-fax.

Drove well on the way home (60+ miles) and my wife will have to chisel the smile off my face tonight at bed time.

20220910_181809[1].jpg

20220910_181837[1].jpg
Congrats. Glad its safe and sound!

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime

20220910_181809[1].jpg

20220910_181837[1].jpg
She's beautiful! Enjoy!!!!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

20220910_181809[1].jpg

20220910_181837[1].jpg
Looks great! Congrats!

Dave in GVegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 XLT Supercrew

20220910_181809[1].jpg

20220910_181837[1].jpg
Congratulations! Beautiful color.

Sponsored

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG

20220910_181809[1].jpg

20220910_181837[1].jpg
Good for you, congrats!! Sweet ride.

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
Somewhat off topic for this thread, but interested in learning from others as to your thoughts on having your new Mustang ceramic coated and/or adding PPF shortly after delivery. If you've done it or are planning to. With all the waiting we have in getting our rides built and delivered, I figured I can use some of this time to research how to best protect the investment once it gets here :crackup:

So as not to derail this thread, let me know if anyone can recommend another thread here that you found helpful. Being you all are such a great bunch, I thought I would start here!

mrbydangel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

20220910_181809[1].jpg

20220910_181837[1].jpg
Glad you got your ride so quick after build! Funny though, that our cars were line buddies, and mine hasn't even started the 45 MINUTE DRIVE from Flat Rock to the dealer. Like, I'll go pick it up, no big deal, lol.

Cleesj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium PP 401a 6MT MP
Somewhat off topic for this thread, but interested in learning from others as to your thoughts on having your new Mustang ceramic coated and/or adding PPF shortly after delivery. If you've done it or are planning to. With all the waiting we have in getting our rides built and delivered, I figured I can use some of this time to research how to best protect the investment once it gets here :crackup:

So as not to derail this thread, let me know if anyone can recommend another thread here that you found helpful. Being you all are such a great bunch, I thought I would start here!
From all the research that I've done, and I'm far from a detailing expert.. The best way to think of a ceramic coating is essentially a wax that will last for a few years, typically 3-5. It will make cleaning the car easier, drying even easier, and offer some UV protection. It makes cleaning bugs and bird poo a bit easier and less damaging to the paint as well as make the car look very glossy. However, you're still vulnerable to rock chips, swirl marks, ect. And the coating requires a bit of upkeep. Essentially, makes cleaning/maintaining a good look easier.

PPF seems to be the best route to truly protect your paint from rock chips, bird poo, and pretty much anything else the paint might see. But, is also quite expensive, have seen some guys say around $2k just for the front end/most vulnerable areas and upward of $5k for the whole car.

I've had my car for a month now and have been trying to figure out what to do myself, and finally got an appointment with a guy to do a paint correction and full 3 year ceramic coating (feynlab products) in a couple weeks for $1300. Considered doing it myself, but having never done it I figured I didn't want my practice to be done on my new car lol

ECSIII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Convertible