Sponsored

22 S550 Tracking Thread

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Interesting. I don’t think they’re working weekends. If your BUILD DATE is accurate, it would be IN PRODUCTION, INVOICED, and Window Sticker available now. I’d guess you’ll see the info early next week.
They must of recently started as I have seen a window sticker for tomorrow 13th 👍
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Sweet!!!! Must be working on Saturday! Cool!!! Glad your car will be BUILT soon!! RHD — they really need to be cranking those out for you guys!!!
Not mine 🥲 mine builds next Saturday 😎 just waiting for my window sticker 😀

Sponsored

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
Still waiting on a build date for my 4/29 order.
I have been following up with my dealer who then reached out to his area zone manager at Ford. What is being reported is that my order is slated to be included in the October builds. We'll see; as we all know here....everything is subject to change.
Hopefully I'll receive a positive email in a couple weeks to support what has been reported, and not another 45 day "sorry"email.
Congrats to those that are receiving some good news.

PurpleHaze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jen
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Grabber Lime
I got my sorry email today from my 6/24 order. I set a reminder in 44 days not to get excited about seeing a ford email... see you again on 9/26!
Got my sorry email for my 6/24 order as well! I don't think it means we won't get scheduled at the end of this month for October though ...I hope, lol.....fingers crossed for both of us!

Last edited:

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Still waiting on a build date for my 4/29 order.
I have been following up with my dealer who then reached out to his area zone manager at Ford. What is being reported is that my order is slated to be included in the October builds. We'll see; as we all know here....everything is subject to change.
Hopefully I'll receive a positive email in a couple weeks to support what has been reported, and not another 45 day "sorry"email.
Congrats to those that are receiving some good news.
I called my dealer after I got my first 45 day email. My sales guy told me he talked to his zone rep and that I got moved to priority code 01 and would be scheduled when the next round of scheduling came out. The next week, I got scheduled for end of August. Ask your dealer if your priority code changed after talking to the zone rep. If it’s 01 or 02, you’ll get scheduled. Fingers crossed for you!

YourNameHere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Still nothing on the delivery of my car. The end of the current (2nd) delivery eta window is on Monday but no one can tell me where the car is, why it’s been so delayed or when it might actually get here.

monday will be 50 days since the car “shipped”

last week I put a deposit down on a ND Miata that was at the port in Baltimore going thru final checks and just needs to be loaded on a truck and driven 150 miles to the dealer.

I told my ford dealer I was going to buy the car the arrived first and if they have any strings to pull, calls to make, favors to cash in, it’s now or never.

I can’t imagine they want a stick shift ecoboost convertible in their inventory as summer is coming to an end here in the north east.

what a mess.

The Dark Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium-6 spd/DMG
That is definitely a bummer. How did the dealer react to the ultimatum?

Sponsored

Homebrw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
21 CTR,18 EB Vert,12 GT500 Vert, 05 V6 Vert
I understand! My blend was 7/28 as well. ETA to NC 8/17-8/23 and has recently been pushed back to 9/7-9/13. Hope you get yours ASAP!
I got a blank check through my credit union that's good for two months and starting to wonder if it's going to expire before the car ever arrives...
How were you notified of the delay @K22GBlue? I'm hoping mine is on track for next week.

K22GBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GBM HPP Ecoboost Mustang
How were you notified of the delay @K22GBlue? I'm hoping mine is on track for next week.
I got an email from Ford 4 days ago. Not excited that they're missing delivery windows - especially because of @YourNameHere 's experience so far. I do hope that you get yours on time.
My window sticker said convoy, so I'm just all around confused. Was under the impression that meant it would be getting trucked.

Homebrw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
21 CTR,18 EB Vert,12 GT500 Vert, 05 V6 Vert
I got an email from Ford 4 days ago. Not excited that they're missing delivery windows - especially because of @YourNameHere 's experience so far. I do hope that you get yours on time.
My window sticker said convoy, so I'm just all around confused. Was under the impression that meant it would be getting trucked.
Yeah. Mine coming to the CLT area says convoy too. But no msg from FMC.

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Mercedes A250 4Matic (W177)
Guys, it's just me that I'm impatient or what?
My car switched to "in production" maybe on 8/8, then on 8/10 the date appeared as long as all the modules in AsBuilt and vehicle information on ETIS (which lists 8.10 as build date).

Why it's not appearing the blue checkmark in the "in production" and status moves to Built?

I patiently waited in line and never complained, but this time I'm failing to understand, what are your experiences about this?
1660415506396.png
Sponsored