22 S550 Tracking Thread

Bluey81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT Premium(waiting), '12 Focus Titanium
Guys, it's just me that I'm impatient or what?
My car switched to "in production" maybe on 8/8, then on 8/10 the date appeared as long as all the modules in AsBuilt and vehicle information on ETIS (which lists 8.10 as build date).

Why it's not appearing the blue checkmark in the "in production" and status moves to Built?

I patiently waited in line and never complained, but this time I'm failing to understand, what are your experiences about this?
1660415506396.png
My order date was two days after you. Car had been built for two weeks. It's missed one delivery window and we're coming to the end of the second. Like you, I've been pretty patient, but that will start to wear thin. Guess we just have to hang in there. Your checkmark will appear when it switches to"built." Hope that helps. Good luck.
Sponsored

Mr X

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
My car switched to "in production" maybe on 8/8, then on 8/10 the date appeared as long as all the modules in AsBuilt and vehicle information on ETIS (which lists 8.10 as build date).

Why it's not appearing the blue checkmark in the "in production" and status moves to Built?

I patiently waited in line and never complained, but this time I'm failing to understand, what are your experiences about this?
1660415506396.png
My car is in my garage and the mods have been started. Yet on Ford tracker there is no ship date nor a final preparation date.

I gave up caring !!

Last edited:

5doorsoffury

Threads
Reaction score
a forsaken branch of the wavefunction called ny,
First Name
this guy
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt
I am hopeful that June July orders get shedualed for October or November production. From what i gather i should see a email in the next month to month and a half for a 300a.

November production or i guess im looking at a 2023? fwiw i asked my dealer and my priority went from 19 to 15 about 2 weeks ago.

Sponsored

rhorizon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT in Mischievous Purple

If it's any consolation my production date was 8/9 and I'm still sitting at "in production". Assuming we'll see ours move to "built" early next week.

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Mercedes A250 4Matic (W177)
Now my car has disappeared from ALL Ford systems.

Official tracker no longer works. Every API I try respond with some errors (just for my VIN). ETIS does not load my car anymore, but for my family other Fords it work perfectly.

This is strange, because I'm surely interfacing with different systems, sourcing information that are somehow synchronized from a single system (I guess this OR API calls in the backend). It can be either good and bad news, only time will tell.
Something tells me this is a back-end process given most of the continental US is asleep now.

Surely we learn something new every day.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Still nothing on the delivery of my car. The end of the current (2nd) delivery eta window is on Monday but no one can tell me where the car is, why itā€™s been so delayed or when it might actually get here.

monday will be 50 days since the car ā€œshippedā€
Curious...your dealer has access to Ford's shipping systems. The car is marked as "shipped" for 50 days in the tracker we access. When the dealer queries their systems, what status do they show? Shipped? Can they at least determine a location?

Last edited:

YourNameHere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Curious...your dealer has access to Ford's shipping systems. The car is marked as "shipped" for 50 days in the tracker we access. When the dealer queries their systems, what status do they show? Shipped? Can they at least determine a location?
All they will tell is me is the ETA I can get from tracker. And that the last update was July 28th and it was still in New Boston Michigan. But has had no status change since. Ford customer service says to ask the dealer.

my assumption is they are not giving more detailed information because the car has not left the lot yet. They donā€™t want to give me an update because itā€™s bad news.

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
All they will tell is me is the ETA I can get from tracker. And that the last update was July 28th and it was still in New Boston Michigan. But has had no status change since. Ford customer service says to ask the dealer.

my assumption is they are not giving more detailed information because the car has not left the lot yet. They donā€™t want to give me an update because itā€™s bad news.
Have you tried the Ford Performance chat that has been mentioned before? They seem to be able to give a bit more info to those who are struggling for information.

Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
All they will tell is me is the ETA I can get from tracker. And that the last update was July 28th and it was still in New Boston Michigan.
Have you tried the Ford Performance chat that has been mentioned before? They seem to be able to give a bit more info to those who are struggling for information.
Sorry to hear that. Thanks for the clarification.

One thing Ford can be consistent about: never divulging anything as to why a vehicle is held at a location.

Ford Performance might provide some additional insight, yes; they often seem to have details or access to systems others do not.

Best of luck in whichever car you purchase.

YourNameHere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Sorry to hear that. Thanks for the clarification.

One thing Ford can be consistent about: never divulging anything as to why a vehicle is held at a location.

Ford Performance might provide some additional insight, yes; they often seem to have details or access to systems others do not.

Best of luck in whichever car you purchase.
I tired ford performance. Hey told me they couldnā€™t give me any information.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I think I am gaining on my Mach 1 build date, but I do think itā€™s still trying to get away from me at times šŸ˜€ last week it was supposed to be this Saturday, this week itā€™s next Monday, šŸ¤žI manage to get a window sticker this week and finally get the exact date šŸ‘
And the news on the GT is it seems to have gone missing as it left Flatrock back in May but never arrived at Newark unless they forgot to scan it in, I swear itā€™s waiting for the Mach 1 to be built šŸ˜‚

YourNameHere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Update: Today was the last day of my second delivery window. Chapman emailed me this morning that the car is still in New Boston Michigan and that my new delivery window is August 30 - Sept 5th. I have no reason to believe this date either so...

Very disappointing but not unexpected.

I told the dealer Im going to need about $2500 off the price of the car (Delivery fee + $1000 PITA tax) and ill need a car to drive until mine arrives. They denied the request and effectively canceled my order.

What a joke.
Sponsored