Sponsored

22 S550 Tracking Thread

Stewert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT premium
Just found out my Mustang is at CSX'S Twin Oaks yard and is waiting to be delivered to the dealer.
Sponsored

shifti550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Audi RS3 8Y
Ordered 01/15/2022, built 7/26/2022 shipped by convoy on 08/01/2022. Arrived at the dealer today. Got shipping notification Monday and dealer called today. Ford message today that it was at the dealer. Many production delays for a GT premium, California Special, A10. Has taken some of the excitement out of getting the car, kind of anti-climatic now that it is here but glad the ordeal is over. Naturally going out of town, will pickup Monday.
Same for me:

Initially, I was totally excited and full of anticipation. Meanwhile, after waiting almost 9 months and still unscheduled, I am at a low point and wish I would have never ordered a Mustang and bought a German make again.

The service of my dealer and the lousy communication of Ford towards European customers is just a disgrace.

If it wasn't for the 15% penalty, I would have withdrawn from the purchase long ago.
Now I have to rely on the fact that the order may be canceled by Ford at some point to get out of the contract.

Last edited:

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Bit of a depressing day with Mach 1 build day being pushed again šŸ„² and just for a laugh Ford has pushed the delivery date for the GT to the middle of September, gate released on the 13th May šŸ˜‚ starting to get bored of this

shaft721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Corey
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I received the 45 day email today, I saw ford in my email and got excited then disappointment :(

Sponsored

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
My Ecoboost Convertible :
ā€”Still not shipped.
ā€”Ordered 2/28.
ā€”Built 7/28.
ā€”ETA dealer in Colorado was 13-19 Aug.
ā€”ETA now 18-24 Aug. šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Sent United Road an email about tracking my Mach1 and they sent me back, that they don't deal with anyone but the dealer and manufacturer. :crying:

avs3162

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
-Still Not shipped
-Ordered 4/29
-Built 7/27
-Eta 8/10-8/16
I donā€™t know why they havenā€™t shipped it and itā€™s been over a week since I have received the built email

YourNameHere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
-Still Not shipped
-Ordered 4/29
-Built 7/27
-Eta 8/10-8/16
I donā€™t know why they havenā€™t shipped it and itā€™s been over a week since I have received the built email
My car was built a MONTH before yours. I just got off a chat with Ford Customer Service. It still hasn't moved. It's still in New Boston MI.

I also was digging around the United Road platform. As far as I can tell (and its totally possible I using it wrong) Chapman has not has a mustang delivered Via United Road since May.

That could mean a few things. They are using a different delivery service. Mustangs are not coming in by rail. or they simply has not gotten a new mustang in months. Looking at the inventory on their site everything is the computer generated images. no real life photos.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
That could mean a few things. They are using a different delivery service. Mustangs are not coming in by rail. or they simply has not gotten a new mustang in months. Looking at the inventory on their site everything is the computer generated images. no real life photos.
Donā€˜t know about ordered units but they have received many Mustang stock units over the last two weeks. Two weeks ago they had 7 in stock with 4 on the lot and the rest inbound. Looked just now and they have 21 total. 11 on the lot and 10 inbound. So, they are getting inventory, just not ours!

Sponsored

YourNameHere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Donā€˜t know about ordered units but they have received many Mustang stock units over the last two weeks. Two weeks ago they had 7 in stock with 4 on the lot and the rest inbound. Looked just now and they have 21 total. 11 on the lot and 10 inbound. So, they are getting inventory, just not ours!
So then it seems most likely that mustangs are not coming via United Road.

Could mean its a different carrier.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
So then it seems most likely that mustangs are not coming via United Road.

Could mean its a different carrier.
There are so many moving parts that we donā€™t know about it makes it impossible to determine where the log jam is. Are the rail yards backlogged? Or is it not enough auto carriers to both handle new vehicles but the increase in used vehicles being transported? Read an article recently that due to the chip shortage there are not enough rigs or drivers to handle the current loads! Could hire more drivers if you could find them but if they donā€™t have rigs to drive it makes no sense either. Now throw in rail yards being backlogged due to a shortage of trucks and drivers to load/unload. Itā€™s just a plain mess and the only thing thatā€™s going to ease it is time. But, since we are basically on the clock with MY23 coming soon followed closely by MY24, time is money. I think the MY22 cutoff being moved up to 8/10 should help but, who knows for sure?

aero_e14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150, 2022 Mustang (ordered)
I'm new to all of this, but it seems I'm not alone. My wife and I ordered a Ecoboost Premium 6 speed in Eruption Green with Tan seats and the spoiler delete back on 4/25, and apart from "order confirmed", it has been crickets. Ford Performance tells me it's "Unscheduled - Clean." With the color going away in 23MY, I'm starting to lose hope that Ford is actually going to build the damn thing.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I'm new to all of this, but it seems I'm not alone. My wife and I ordered a Ecoboost Premium 6 speed in Eruption Green with Tan seats and the spoiler delete back on 4/25, and apart from "order confirmed", it has been crickets. Ford Performance tells me it's "Unscheduled - Clean." With the color going away in 23MY, I'm starting to lose hope that Ford is actually going to build the damn thing.
You still have plenty of time, they haven't started scheduling October yet and there will probably be more people pulled into September with all the ones that have been pulled into August from September. Hold on for what sounds like an awesome build, the green and tan should look epic.

Sking1983

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Ridgeline RTL, 2022 Mustang GT/CS
Unfortunately there is no scheduling next week. Hopefully they will start scheduling October towards the end of the month.

37E9133C-EF23-4593-B82B-8D00B28F81CC.jpeg
Sponsored