22 S550 Tracking Thread

TMustang66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang GT, 22 GT/CS Convertible
Wow, the silence is deafening. I assume nobody got an email today?
No email for me today, but I am only 2 weeks in so no expecting anything this soon.
Sponsored

Cleesj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium PP 401a 6MT MP
Just chatted with FP. Unscheduled Clean, no eta and no indication of a hold. WTF. I know I haven’t been waiting as long as some others, but have also seen orders placed several weeks after mine get scheduled. Cmon Ford!
I feel your pain, lol. Seems very strange how the orders are processed. Almost feels like it's all rng on who gets scheduled or not. Trying my best to stay patient, haha. I was traveling for work yesterday and passed right by the Flatrock plant, should of knocked on the door and asked to talk to the head of schedueling 🤣😉

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I feel your pain, lol. Seems very strange how the orders are processed. Almost feels like it's all rng on who gets scheduled or not. Trying my best to stay patient, haha. I was traveling for work yesterday and passed right by the Flatrock plant, should of knocked on the door and asked to talk to the head of schedueling 🤣😉
LOL you should have!

turbosc297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
2/10 ordered

5/13 built (delayed 1.5 weeks)

Shipped via Conestoga Wagon across the prairie ( in other words…delayed)

6/9 arrived KC holding lot

Shipped via little Timmy’s Radio Flyer wagon ( in other words… delayed)

6/28 arrived Granger Ford

7/11…hopeful delivery date (they are taking 1.5 weeks to prep and deliver) 👍

I can then put on the accessories I’ve already bought that have been lying around the house under the guise of, “Those wheels and tires are for the kid’s Mustang…”

GT Premium A10, 401A and some other stuff

Hey man, great news! Congrats.
Looks like mine arrived to Granger yesterday, the 29th. Same spot as you, I already have wheels/tires, TONS of suspension stuff, and some exhaust goodies waiting for me to weld up a custom catback. Going to be a fun summer after all

So there it is folks, about 5 full months for those of us who ordered this winter.

camstaysrolen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Is there a new way of tracking your vehicle after its “shipped” i attempted to get the rail car number from FP chat and was told they can’t give that information out. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks yall

Sponsored

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
Is there a new way of tracking your vehicle after its “shipped” i attempted to get the rail car number from FP chat and was told they can’t give that information out. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks yall
Your dealer has access to the same detailed record that FP has. They should be able to get you the info.

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30

Cleesj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium PP 401a 6MT MP
131798740_BlueOvalForums_ProductionWeekScheduling_2022-07-04_Page_2.jpg.cbc2e352d3546aaa5328b9...jpg

Well, doesn't seem as though any of us made the clean up schedueling.. let the waiting game continue.. 🙃

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Fits the pattern. Scheduling for August done last week and just clean-up this week — usually not many new additions the week of clean-up. . September scheduling will probably occur the last week of July. Hopefully production goes well the second half of July and in August. 🤞🤞🤞
Well, doesn't seem as though any of us made the clean up schedueling.. let the waiting game continue.. 🙃

Sponsored

Fyoutoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonny
Vehicle(s)
2022 GTP Mag, Active E, Perf, W/ 6 spd
So what exactly does "cleanup" mean/entail?

Fixing quality issues, completing partial builds due to part-outs, a guy with a mop and bucket? Excuse the noob question, but I literally don't know and would appreciate knowing what it actually meant.

Sking1983

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Ridgeline RTL, 2022 Mustang GT/CS
So what exactly does "cleanup" mean/entail?

Fixing quality issues, completing partial builds due to part-outs, a guy with a mop and bucket? Excuse the noob question, but I literally don't know and would appreciate knowing what it actually meant.
I pulled this from an ice-capades post over on the Blue Oval Forums.

What is meant by cleanup scheduling?
"Basically, it's scheduling allocation that got carried over from the prior week because the plant schedule was filled up, etc."

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/i...g-information/&do=findComment&comment=1039333

Fyoutoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonny
Vehicle(s)
2022 GTP Mag, Active E, Perf, W/ 6 spd

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Ford performance chat said my 1/25/22 order was picked up by the convoy in PA and on its way to dealer in PA. Saying arriving at dealer by 7/4. Convoy website still says inactive. We shall see...

sirernestshackleton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Focust ST
Ford performance chat said my 1/25/22 order was picked up by the convoy in PA and on its way to dealer in PA. Saying arriving at dealer by 7/4. Convoy website still says inactive. We shall see...
Chapman? Mine is probably on that truck too. The tracker's delivered page shows all the prior ones were picked up and delivered on the same day, fwiw.
Sponsored

Last edited: