22 S550 Tracking Thread

camstaysrolen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Does anyone have the link to the customer order tracking website a member of our community made? I know it exists on here somewhere, but I unfortunately cannot find it again. If it helps, the colorway of the website is black/gray and purple.
I believe this is the website you are talking about.
https://ordertrack.app/
Sponsored

pwnednooblol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT
Which financial institution did you all choose to finance with and what were your rates and duration? My Mustang GT delivers June 29th to July 5th.

Scooby4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT
Was able to see my sticker for my 6/13 blend date today. I have not received the email update from ford, but the status shows In production.

Call_Me_Bruce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, Toyota Avalon,
Which financial institution did you all choose to finance with and what were your rates and duration? My Mustang GT delivers June 29th to July 5th.
I got pre-approved with Navy Federal Credit Union. Looking at either doing a 60 or 72 month loan. I'll let the dealer take a swing at the financing to see if they can beat NFCU.

Sponsored

DCloak

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Was able to see my sticker for my 6/13 blend date today. I have not received the email update from ford, but the status shows In production.
I was able to see my sticker today as well. 6/15 blend date. Tracker doesn't show in production yet and no email either.

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Looked at the dealer's website that I ordered my car from. Shows it in transit and they have it listed for 4k over msrp? Hmmmm....

sirernestshackleton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Focust ST
Looked at the dealer's website that I ordered my car from. Shows it in transit and they have it listed for 4k over msrp? Hmmmm....
Chapman right? Mine is there too, with my VIN and $5k+ over. It's automatically populated with any vehicles going to the dealer, even if it is a custom order.

sirernestshackleton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Focust ST
That is correct. Ever get solid word if we are locked in on original pricing?
I got solid word that I am not locked in.

It'll be 4% off the invoice when it was built which includes the MSRP increases since Jan.. Waiting on the official official cost breakdown since my car has been built as of Monday. It'll be an increase of like $1.5-2k, probably. But my original email quote did not include the $1k incentive that was in effect when I ordered.

Sponsored

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I got solid word that I am not locked in.

It'll be 4% off the invoice when it was built which includes the MSRP increases since Jan.. Waiting on the official official cost breakdown since my car has been built as of Monday. It'll be an increase of like $1.5-2k, probably. But my original email quote did not include the $1k incentive that was in effect when I ordered.

That sucks. Had they built the car in a reasonable time, we wouldn't have to pay the increased price. You would think with them being a dealer as big as they are, they could work it so they get reimbursed by Ford and honor the original price. Bummer.

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
For those with their cars showing in dealer sites, when was your ship date?

Chomperr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT ; 2016 Mustang V6 (Sold)
Still no sticker for my June 13th. I must be at the end of the line that week.

sirernestshackleton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Focust ST
Haven't shipped yet. It's been up there since it went into production, or at least that's when I first saw it.

When it first went up, the listening and photos weren't remotely accurate. Now the pictures are accurate but the listing details are still off (saying cloth when I have leather, etc)

AZRobert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 400a Atlas Blue Auto, Black Accent
Mine was finished an May 19 then seemed to "ship" almost immediately. But it showed it was in Illinois on May 23 where it still showed up until last Friday.
Without any other notice it was at the dealer (in AZ) when they opened on Tuesday.
Sponsored