Sponsored

22 S550 Tracking Thread

Sking1983

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Ridgeline RTL, 2022 Mustang GT/CS
I believe that what it means, or the way in interpret it, is that on the week of 5/30 they are going to schedule Mustangs to be built on the weeks of 7/18 and 7/25. I could be wrong, but that's how I read it. So if you haven't received a build date, like myself, you will be hoping that next week you get the e-mail saying your car is scheduled to be built for the end of July.
That is the ticket! đź‘Ť
Sponsored

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
I got my email from ford on 4/23 saying my order will be 5/30. From reading other post/threads it doesn’t take too long to complete once you’re on your scheduled week. I thought maybe this meant delivery week or something. Hoping for my sake you’re wrong 🥲
From looking at your previous posts, you said you already have received a build week of 5/30 and blend date of 5/31, correct? If so, that means your car should be built next week. You have already been scheduled. That "PRODUCTION WEEK SCHEDULING" sheet is for orders that don't have a build date scheduled yet. He's not wrong, it just doesn't apply to you since you are already scheduled.

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
I placed my order on 2/23/22 for a EcoBoost Fastback Premium. I received an email over a month ago saying my built week is May 30th. I do have my window sticker and the blend date is 5/31/22. I’m just curious on how long the process should take going forward? The Ford Tracker has been “In Production” for over a week. Any feedback would help as this is my first order and Mustang.

Thanks
Btw, to answer your question from earlier, if your blend date is 5/31 you should receive a "your car has been built" email that day or possibly up to one or two days later. For me, my blend date was today and I got the "built" email around 4pm, but according to my window sticker I was 2nd in today's queue, so I'm not sure if all ~400 get built in the same day or not.

Tyegor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2022 EcoBoost Mustang
Appreciate the answers! I was confused there for a bit. My last question is regarding delivery time. My dealer is about 20 minutes away from the flat rock plant. Does anyone know if the distance plays a factor in wait time? I was hoping sometime in June. Fingers crossed 🤞

tim1007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Btw, to answer your question from earlier, if your blend date is 5/31 you should receive a "your car has been built" email that day or possibly up to one or two days later. For me, my blend date was today and I got the "built" email around 4pm, but according to my window sticker I was 2nd in today's queue, so I'm not sure if all ~400 get built in the same day or not.
Dang, my blend date was 5/20. It went into production on 5/24 and hasn't moved to built yet and no built email.

Sponsored

Stewert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT premium
Appreciate the answers! I was confused there for a bit. My last question is regarding delivery time. My dealer is about 20 minutes away from the flat rock plant. Does anyone know if the distance plays a factor in wait time? I was hoping sometime in June. Fingers crossed 🤞
The main holdup with delivery is the transportation from Flat Rock by train. Since the dealer is 20 minutes from Flat Rock, you should receive your Mustang ALOT quicker.

Highvolts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang 289
A little different inquiry, I got my new 2022 gt on April 28th from a dealer. It's "blend date" was March 29th.

Is there any way to find out when they ordered it? I did ask them and have not heard back yet.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
That would be great if it were. Although my dealer is in a town of only about 120k so I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s lower on the priority list.
Town of only 120k?

man, I just moved to the big city….of 105k….

Panzerkitten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1, 2003 Lincoln Town Car
I ordered my GT Premium PP1, manual, in eruption green, and most options except Recaros and magneride on 4/15/22. Blend date of 6/6, Ford just published my window sticker on 5/27. I'm expecting (hoping) I'll see the car in early July, but we'll see. Hopefully things aren't as bad shipping wise as they were earlier

Chomperr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT ; 2016 Mustang V6 (Sold)
Originally week of May 2nd, postponed twice and ended up on week of May 23rd (this week). My blend date on window sticker was today, and according to the sticker I was #2 of 399 today. I ordered December 30th
Thats a hell of a wait. Congrats.

I’m trying to gauge my own timeline. So it seems like the delivery ETA is on the 5th week after build week. Now I’m not sure how long the dealer needs to “prep” the vehicle after delivery.

Sponsored

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Dang, my blend date was 5/20. It went into production on 5/24 and hasn't moved to built yet and no built email.
Yeah, my blend was the 19th and it still isn’t built. I think it failed a QA/QC and there aren’t enough chips to fix it :(

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
🏎
Most of us have been through this. :crazy:
0cc7a512065dc51540c603d0d5325196.jpg

BlueOdessa22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, 2016 Mazda MX-5 Club
Called the dealer this morning. The car has been listed as shipped for almost a week and is still sitting on a ramp in MI. Based on what they have seen so far, I was told to add an extra week to the eta of 6/16-6/22 that I was originally sent.

pwnednooblol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT
When you say queue are you referring to the X/X fraction on the top right corner of the window sticker? Mine is 761/803 and I’ve checked everyday and it hasn’t changed. Could you please educate me on what that means? My blend/build date was 5/24 and the status is still “in production.”

Ssjvegeta003

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST3
When you say queue are you referring to the X/X fraction on the top right corner of the window sticker? Mine is 761/803 and I’ve checked everyday and it hasn’t changed. Could you please educate me on what that means? My blend/build date was 5/24 and the status is still “in production.”
The numbers to the left of the QR code is the build order for total cars that day. It won't ever go up or down, it means they are making 893 that day
Sponsored