22 S550 Tracking Thread

Dr_Banana_Hammock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium Grabber Blue
Where oh where can you be? Feeling like Orlando, Florida is as difficult to reach as Addis Ababa, Ethiopia right now. Ford’s first shipping estimate email to me was April 15-21. 😢

DBF2EDEB-1287-4661-B90D-8A0B90E92F9C.jpeg
If you go digging in this thread, someone mentioned being able to track exactly where the car was in-transit.

I thinnnnk they got the tracking info from Ford, and then just hop onto the shipping co's portal.
Sponsored

Hook88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Convertible - Atlas Blue
If you go digging in this thread, someone mentioned being able to track exactly where the car was in-transit.

I thinnnnk they got the tracking info from Ford, and then just hop onto the shipping co's portal.
I remember seeing this one, but it really isn’t that helpful.
https://ordertrack.app/

MattMPA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT, 2016 Interceptor Utility, 2005 Excursion
I was at the dealer today....now have a date of May 25. 4th date I've received....

Ogopogo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Prem Vert, 2020 Mazda CX-5 GT Turb
I was told by my local dealer (take it for what it is worth) that Ford's shipping contractor has a very significant labor supply shortage. So vehicles sitting ready to ship have been affected by the shortage of contractor labor, rail cars, auto carrier drivers, etc, etc. I would assume Ford has certain performance clauses in their contract with their shipper but what does one do when any other options are more problematic than the one in force?

Whether Ford has different shipping contractors for USA and Canada is likely an unknown, it is probably the case. The individual in Vancouver, Canada, whose vehicle has been stuck in the rail yard in Vancouver just a mere few km from the dealership is likely held hostage by labor shortages there. It does not bode well for Ford's cash flow and bottom line not getting paid for 'months' after date of manufacture.

Chomperr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT ; 2016 Mustang V6 (Sold)
Is Flat Rock down this week? I’m losing track with the multiple threads for the same thing.

Also, is there anyone out there with an order who hasn’t got their first build date yet? I don’t really see anyone new posting but I know just this forum is a small sample size.

Seems like a lot of people are giving up? :/ These 22’s are gonna be rare (relative to recent MY’s) !

Sponsored

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Yes, based upon previous information the plant is operating. Production dates have been adjusted for the previous shutdowns. Hopefully no more unplanned shutdowns!

My order placed and confirmed 2/28/2022. Still unscheduled. Next scheduling will be for the second half of July. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Chomperr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, based upon previous information the plant is operating. Production dates have been adjusted for the previous shutdowns. Hopefully no more unplanned shutdowns!

My order placed and confirmed 2/28/2022. Still unscheduled. Next scheduling will be for the second half of July. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
Hopefully you get scheduled soon. Any suspicion on which option of your build is holding back scheduling?

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
It has been clean and is just in the queue!! I am at a priority 10 from my dealer. Maybe they’ll do a run of Ecoboost Convertibles in July!!!! 🤞🤞🤞
Hopefully you get scheduled soon. Any suspicion on which option of your build is holding back scheduling?

Cleesj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium PP 401a 6MT MP
Is Flat Rock down this week? I’m losing track with the multiple threads for the same thing.

Also, is there anyone out there with an order who hasn’t got their first build date yet? I don’t really see anyone new posting but I know just this forum is a small sample size.

Seems like a lot of people are giving up? :/ These 22’s are gonna be rare (relative to recent MY’s) !

Well, I've placed an order as of last week (5/2 confirmation). Dealer had no real ETA for how long it would take. Obviously no build date currently, but will update when I hear anything. Digging into this forum, looks like I may be (im)patiently waiting for a bit.. :)

Sponsored

Sking1983

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Ridgeline RTL, 2022 Mustang GT/CS
Well, I've placed an order as of last week (5/2 confirmation). Dealer had no real ETA for how long it would take. Obviously no build date currently, but will update when I hear anything. Digging into this forum, looks like I may be (im)patiently waiting for a bit.. :)
I am in a similar situation. I placed an order on 4/25 for a GT/CS. It’s going to be a long wait. I do not believe Ford has done any scheduling of the Mustang the past two weeks. Hopefully they will start scheduling again next week.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Scheduling for production through the end of June is completed. Plant closed first two weeks of July for vacations. Hopefully next week they’ll schedule the second half of July.🤞🤞🤞
I am in a similar situation. I placed an order on 4/25 for a GT/CS. It’s going to be a long wait. I do not believe Ford has done any scheduling of the Mustang the past two weeks. Hopefully they will start scheduling again next week.

Chomperr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scheduling for production through the end of June is completed. Plant closed first two weeks of July for vacations. Hopefully next week they’ll schedule the second half of July.🤞🤞🤞
They’ve had multiple weeks of vacation already this year! Sounds like a nice gig working at Flat Rock, besides the fact that you live in Arkansas.
Sponsored