22 S550 Tracking Thread

sirernestshackleton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Focust ST
Me, with my January order, seeing all these build dates.

Congrats. Curious of the detail on some of these scheduled builds-GT, vert, PP, Magneride, etc.? I had though there was a commodity hold on PP.
Just tried the Ford Performance chat, they told me my order was updated today with a build date of May 9. No email yet, just got impatient and it worked out.

My details: Grabber Blue GT, 401A, 6MT PP, Magneride.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
Just tried the Ford Performance chat, they told me my order was updated today with a build date of May 9. No email yet, just got impatient and it worked out.
Thanks, I know that chat site has been posted because I used it in December, would you mind sharing that link again?

And congrats to you, very exciting.

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Did you need a VIN to ask them the status of your order? I ordered in Jan and still don't have any news yet...

sirernestshackleton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Focust ST

SpursTedLasso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium, PP & Magneride
Thanks, I know that chat site has been posted because I used it in December, would you mind sharing that link again?

And congrats to you, very exciting.
I tried the Ford Performance chat route earlier today and they were completely unhelpful lol just a generic “Can’t help you with that, contact your salesperson” response

Sponsored

xp0z3d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
I ordered 03/01/2022, received a same-day confirmation email from Ford for GT Premium, Cyber Orange, California special, 401A, B&O, Active exhaust, but have not received VIN, or build date yet.

NCStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacy
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT Premium
I just reached out to them as well. Also received a May 9th date.
Gt premium, 401A, A10, CS, AE in Atlas blue for those that are curious. Ordered on Feb 9th.

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I have a Mach 1 (non-HP) on order since Jan 20th. Ford Performance told me it was unscheduled - clean when I just asked a bit ago today. At this point, I'm beginning to wonder if I should just wait for the S650...

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/

No. I still don't have my VIN. I gave the sales code and order code from the DORA.

Thank you, just chatted them up, and my EG 400A is scheduled for may 2nd. The conversation made me laugh.

Thank you very much, I know Thursdays/Fridays are when scheduling is done, and others with the same late availability color have been scheduled today. Those were ordered after mine

Eric
at 14:00, Mar 24:
It looks like it is scheduled for the week of May 2nd. Your sales person should be able to give you your VIN. The vehicles are scheduled though out the week. Not sure who posted that on the internet

tim1007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Ordered mine on 2/7 and got the email today that it is scheduled for 5/2. GT premium, 401a, manual, mischievous purple.

Sponsored

AZRobert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 400a Atlas Blue Auto, Black Accent

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
What kind of time frame we looking at once they start building until it's at the dealer? A month?

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I ordered on 12/15/21 and still have not received a VIN or any emails from Ford.

I did confirm through the Ford Chat that the order was placed and recently that it was priority 02 (Priority Code 10 when I first ordered). Just spoke with them again and still nothing :(

Why is it taking so long for my vehicle?
Mine was also a 2 last week, the email might come later today. I was disappointed not to wake up to it (I’m on PST), but it came. I’ve heard sometimes it takes into Friday to get them all out.

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
So is it still possible that a scheduling email will come later today? If so would it probably be scheduled for later in May?

SpursTedLasso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium, PP & Magneride
I’m early on in the process… but 2022 GT Premium, Shadow Black, 401A, 6MT, PP, Magneride, Active Exhaust, B&O Sound System. Placed 3/17 & received confirmation email. Will update once I get VIN/Production date.
Okay Ford chat worked the second time, I’m still unscheduled/clean as of today. Bummer.
Sponsored