22 S550 Tracking Thread

Dr_Banana_Hammock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium Grabber Blue
Is that referring to the planned shutdown at the end of February? Or a new one?
I assume a new one, based on the conversation. He said he was unsure if I would receive my scheduling this week because of it, and said those happen on Thursdays.
Sponsored

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
I assume a new one, based on the conversation. He said he was unsure if I would receive my scheduling this week because of it, and said those happen on Thursdays.
Man that'd be unfortunate. I'm going on six weeks since order and still don't have a build date scheduled.

cool592

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible (Order)
Man that'd be unfortunate. I'm going on six weeks since order and still don't have a build date scheduled.
I am in the exact same boat. Its been about 7 weeks since I placed the order on a ecoboost convertible in white and I haven't heard anything. Not even a confirmation e-mail from Ford. Asked the dealer about it a couple times and reached out to Ford. No updates :crying:

fcuboi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium
I am in the exact same boat. Its been about 7 weeks since I placed the order on a ecoboost convertible in white and I haven't heard anything. Not even a confirmation e-mail from Ford. Asked the dealer about it a couple times and reached out to Ford. No updates :crying:
Ouch, that’s kinda fishy that you didn’t get the confirmation email. It should come almost as soon as the order is placed. I would check with the salesperson to be sure they have the correct email on your file. Hopefully it’s just that and not something else.

Call_Me_Bruce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, Toyota Avalon,
I just logged into the Ford Performance Chat to check on my order. As of 2 minutes ago it was in the system, the factory has not pulled the order and scheduled it for production yet. I ordered on 11/15. I ordered late arrival color (Eruption Green). I was hoping to get a build date this week. Hopefully will hear something next week. Hopefully the protests do not impact production after the scheduled plant shutdown.

Sponsored

TentacleKitty

Tentacle Kitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2014 Toyota Tacoma
As has been already written, go to your Dealership and confirm that they placed your order correctly, and with your email address. If you want a longer version of what I went through and did, then go to this link:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2022-order-questions.169614/post-3450954

Largo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
F150, 2022 Atlas Blue Eco Prem Convertible
Sounds odd, ordered a Ecoboost convertible, Atlas blue, 201a, black accent with Granger on Jan 8 (Saturday) received confirmation email from Ford on Jan 10, received productIon email from Ford on Jan 27 with week of April 11 build date, just tonight received email from Ford that production date is moved up to week of March 21.

bronaetherng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2022
Wow i got my on the Jan 3/22, and i got a production date of Mar 21/22, just a call from the dealer and no email. Should I be getting a email notification too?

TentacleKitty

Tentacle Kitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2014 Toyota Tacoma
Wow i got my on the Jan 3/22, and i got a production date of Mar 21/22, just a call from the dealer and no email. Should I be getting a email notification too?
If your dealer properly attached your email address to your order in the order system (known as "WBDO"), then you should be getting emails. If they didn't do that, you won't get any emails.

You can always go ask your dealer about this and check on it. When I first placed my order, my dealer forgot to add my email address. Then 10 days later I went back to the dealer (because I wasn't getting any emails), and had them check. My dealer admitted they forgot to add my email address, and then promptly did add it then.

bronaetherng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2022
If your dealer properly attached your email address to your order in the order system (known as "WBDO"), then you should be getting emails. If they didn't do that, you won't get any emails.

You can always go ask your dealer about this and check on it. When I first placed my order, my dealer forgot to add my email address. Then 10 days later I went back to the dealer (because I wasn't getting any emails), and had them check. My dealer admitted they forgot to add my email address, and then promptly did add it then.
Probably forgot to add my email, he does call me and sends notifications through his personal Ford email and just sends over a screenshot/PDF versions of what's on the data. With the VIN given, I do see it on the ford tracking

Sponsored
OP
OP
22darkmatter

22darkmatter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Dark Matter Grey
Anybody know how long you have from order date to make modifications to your order? Ordered 1/31 GT Premium 10 speed 401A Dark Matter Grey with B&O and Active Valve w Black Accent package, and I’m thinking about taking off the Black Accent package and adding on the PP.

Also, I have X Plan pricing, does anyone know what that would look like on a car with the specs mentioned above and PP?

Nurse Spooky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2022 Shadow Black
GT Fastback in Shadow Black ordered on 01/29, only just received my order received email on 02/07. Fingers crossed it doesn't take 6 months to get it.

Call_Me_Bruce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, Toyota Avalon,
Anybody know how long you have from order date to make modifications to your order? Ordered 1/31 GT Premium 10 speed 401A Dark Matter Grey with B&O and Active Valve w Black Accent package, and I’m thinking about taking off the Black Accent package and adding on the PP.

Also, I have X Plan pricing, does anyone know what that would look like on a car with the specs mentioned above and PP?
I believe you can make changes to your order up until Ford issues the VIN. Check with your dealer.

Dr_Banana_Hammock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium Grabber Blue
I believe you can make changes to your order up until Ford issues the VIN. Check with your dealer.
Yup. I forgot to add the security package when I ordered. Called up a few days later and it was added no problem.
Sponsored