Sponsored

22 S550 Tracking Thread

mrbydangel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
LOL Luckily - I'm of the age (and personality) that I'll flat out say - "Going for a drive to nowhere, wanna come?"
Did this the other day. "Going for a drive." An hour later I get a phone call, "I got 45 minutes into a movie and realized you're still gone. You alive?"
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Did this the other day. "Going for a drive." An hour later I get a phone call, "I got 45 minutes into a movie and realized you're still gone. You alive?"
around here we call it "driving to Front Royal".

Tawse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2022 GB GT/CS
Sorry, I correct my post. It is 11/19.
Six weeks is from today, 10/04.

Anyway, an awful lot of time.
Definitely - and makes no d@mn sense at all.

SpursTedLasso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium, PP & Magneride
Finally went from “Produced” as of 9/6 to “Built & Released for Shipping” as of this morning, 10/3. United Road tracker went from “Inactive” to “Awaiting Pickup” as well.

Thank the sweet sweet Lord above, I think we finally have progress. All goes well I’ll be picking her up to come home in about 2 weeks.
Woke up to my official “Built” email this morning. Nothing really changed from yesterday tbh besides acquiring a new ETA of 10/19-10/26. It’s getting trucked straight to the dealership so I’m hoping for a lot sooner arrival than that, 1 month to travel 7 hours via 1 truck would be the bullshit flavored icing on the shit-filled cake that has been this entire experience.

Sponsored

shifti550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Audi RS3 8Y
After I found out today that there is still no progress, salesman told me to write a complaint to the Ford sales director. I told him to hell with Ford, cancelled the order and will now do my business elsewhere.

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Grabber Blue A10
After I found out today that there is still no progress, salesman told me to write a complaint to the Ford sales director. I told him to hell with Ford, cancelled the order and will now do my business elsewhere.
The problem isn't Ford, it's your dealer. No reason you should've been unscheduled that long unless your dealer did something wrong. Of course there are the manufacturing delays but thats every car company right now.

Edit: I see you're in the EU, that could change things...

Last edited:

luca1290

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luca
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Mercedes A250 4Matic (W177)
Definitely - and makes no d@mn sense at all.
.. and to add something to the madness:

vmacsStatusDate: "2022-09-30 15:49:00.0"
vmacsStatusDesc: "COMPOUND OUT "

The tracking API is now returning that the car has left Antwerp on 09/30.
The Ford API is always a few days behind, as are the dealer systems (I guess we interact with the same backend).
Obviously, the API changed it's reply just a couple of hours AFTER I asked the salesman and I was provided the six weeks ETA.

To me, six weeks it's too much and I'm expecting the car to arrive to the dealer anytime now, this speculation is kind of confirmed from what I see on other European forums (albeit they are based in Germany and I'm a little southern).

shifti550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Audi RS3 8Y
The problem isn't Ford, it's your dealer. No reason you should've been unscheduled that long unless your dealer did something wrong. Of course, there are the manufacturing delays but thats every car company right now.

Edit: I see you're in the EU, that could change things...
The dealer blames Ford, Ford blames part shortage and tells me to get in touch with my dealer.
After 6 months of continuous ping-pong-playing, I finally got tired of it.

I haven't figured out why my dealer doesn't just place a new order as the old one seems dead-end.

thejoey12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium PP1
I ordered my car on May 25th, it got scheduled on June 23rd for August 8th. I noticed that the salesman never made the changes that I wanted so I reordered the next day with everything that I truly wanted. Got confirmation email 15 minutes later or less on both orders by the way. On July 21st my car was scheduled for August 29th. First car was built with a blend date of the 10th, built email came on the 12th, it shipped the 18th with arrival window of August 30-September 5th. Car arrived the 31st. Second car went into production early but was slow to being finished, blend date was the 2nd of September but I didn't receive the built email until the 12th. Car shipped on the 16th with a delivery window of Sept. 28th - Oct. 4. It arrived very early morning of the 24th and I picked up and drove off 4 hours after the dealership opened.

My car was a Dark matter grey gt premium pp1 with magneride, active exhaust, 10 speed 401A car. I read this thread daily up until the car arrived and I hate seeing you guys suffer. But it looks to me that if you're still waiting, find a better dealership and reorder.

Sponsored

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
My build has been pushed a few more days to a October 20th. I almost don’t care about an ETA. I just want it built so I know it’s definitely coming.

KB_210

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Grabber Blue A10
Well here we go!
73F84E54-D2D6-4617-AAB0-F519B85045ED.jpeg

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Good to see more cars getting shipped! Post up pics of all your rides when you get them. As frustrating as the process can be, it’s totally worth it when you take delivery!