22 S550 Tracking Thread

numb finger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang GT Premium Convertible California Spe
All they said was in transit from new boston.. as of 8-13. They said they do not have access to the rail car info.
Sponsored

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Update from the FP guys this morning — IT’S OUT OF MICHIGAN. Friday it was at the Flat Rock Railyard. Now the system shows the last scan was West Chicago and ETA to dealer in Colorado Springs still 18-24 Aug. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
My car has shipped. Supposed to arrive at my dealer in Colorado Springs 18-24 August. Hoping for good truck and rail connections!!! 🤞🤞🤞

800C0F1B-B646-486E-9BBF-5B1A63C7AB58.jpeg

Purple 22 Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS Premium Mischievous Purple Metallic
Well looks like I got Whammied.

Hi James This is what I am showing
In Order Processing Scheduled to Day (2022-08-26) Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI

Sponsored

Mr X

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Update from the FP guys this morning — IT’S OUT OF MICHIGAN. Friday it was at the Flat Rock Railyard. Now the system shows the last scan was West Chicago and ETA to dealer in Colorado Springs still 18-24 Aug. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
The West Chicago rail yard is very close by me. I'll wave 👋 at your car as it passes by me.

Hope you get your car soon, your was built a day before mine, and I have mine already 🤞

thedervidd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2001 GT (totaled 5/4/22), 22 GT
Mine's been awaiting shipping for three weeks now. It's supposed to go by convoy and, according to the last email I got should arrive at my dealer next week. Considering it's still awaiting shipping I'm not hopeful that it will actually show up next week.

Going to give my dealer a call to see if they can tell what the deal is. Not sure why it hasn't shipped yet! It doesn't have that far to go (MI to Nebraska), but it would be great if it left soon!

Anyone else been in this boat before with convoy shipping?

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Hopefully it’s gets into the open country and makes a fast train trip to Denver, then truck down to the Springs. I am so ready!!!
The West Chicago rail yard is very close by me. I'll wave 👋 at your car as it passes by me.

Hope you get your car soon, your was built a day before mine, and I have mine already 🤞

Sponsored

Bluey81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT Premium(waiting), '12 Focus Titanium
Mine's been awaiting shipping for three weeks now. It's supposed to go by convoy and, according to the last email I got should arrive at my dealer next week. Considering it's still awaiting shipping I'm not hopeful that it will actually show up next week.

Going to give my dealer a call to see if they can tell what the deal is. Not sure why it hasn't shipped yet! It doesn't have that far to go (MI to Nebraska), but it would be great if it left soon!

I've been living in that same boat for a while. My car is a couple weeks overdue now and is slated to come by convoy to Indianapolis. Talked to my dealer yesterday and they said they'd get in touch with their zone rep to light a fire. We'll see.

ZachI131

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
I know I may sound like a Karen but I received an email on 7/1 from Ford saying they would update us at least once every 45 days no matter what on status of order for our unscheduled cars.

Did anyone hear anything from them yesterday? Seems kind of sad to send an email like that and then not even deliver.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
My sticker said CONVOY, but it seems that some get trucked to the RAILyard, then train, then CONVOY.

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler

Mine did something similar, but did arrive the 1st day of the window. I wish you good luck as well!

AvalancheSVT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 6spd
we got the same build week. anxiously awaiting my built notification.
Sponsored