Sponsored

'22 Eruption Green Builds

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
I'm sure this is premature as these don't start production until mid-February, but if anyone gets any info updates from Ford, please post here.

I ordered mine in mid October, never received an email verification. Called dealer 6 weeks later, he assured me the order was placed but they did not submit an email address. I then received the order notice 10 minutes later. The dealer assured me the order date would be included, but it was not so I'm curious if the order was placed when I was told.

Not a big deal either way as it will be garaged until April anyway, just curious to see when notices start getting sent.
Sponsored

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Mine was placed November 9th, confirmation email November 11th (priority code 19).
No production date yet.
201A 6 speed HPP/HP coupe.
I’m actually hoping it arrives late enough I can get it over I-90. If it’s still chain season I’ll have to ship it.

Call_Me_Bruce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT, Toyota Avalon,
I ordered an Eruption Green GT on 15-Nov. Priority code 10, whatever that means.

I got the order confirmation email from Ford on 15-Nov.

I ordered a GT, 401A, 6 speed, PP, active exhaust, magneride.

The Eruption Green is not scheduled for production until early Feb. Hopefully will get scheduled for production around then.

TentacleKitty

Tentacle Kitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2014 Toyota Tacoma
I ordered an Eruption Green GT on 15-Nov. Priority code 10, whatever that means.

I got the order confirmation email from Ford on 15-Nov.

I ordered a GT, 401A, 6 speed, PP, active exhaust, magneride.

The Eruption Green is not scheduled for production until early Feb. Hopefully will get scheduled for production around then.
If you are interested, here is some explanation on Priority Codes:

"When you do a custom order from Ford each order is given a priority number. The lower the number means the sooner it will get built. Retail orders will generally be given a code from 10-19, store inventory cars will be given a 20-89 number. Regional managers have the ability to give orders numbers 1-9."

This was referenced from one of the sticky threads on this forum, here:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/mustang-buying-basics-cotus-guide.16942

An interesting thing I discovered is that a Priority Code can change from the time you place the order with the dealer, to the time Ford accepts the order from the dealer. In the case of my recent 2022 GT order, it was placed at the dealer with an initial Priority Code of 19. When Ford accepted the order (I then got my first email from Ford confirming the order -- I was still at the dealer when this happened), the Priority Code changed (as seen on the DORA sheet) from 19 to 10. I'm not sure if that change is done by a human or some other or algorithmic means (my guess is the latter).

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Spartan1

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure I received a priority number with my email confirmation. If you don't mind my asking, where was it located:

1order.JPG

OP
OP
Spartan1

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you sir, appreciate it, and you're exactly correct. Priority code 10, whatever that means.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I'm sure this is premature as these don't start production until mid-February, but if anyone gets any info updates from Ford, please post here.

I ordered mine in mid October, never received an email verification. Called dealer 6 weeks later, he assured me the order was placed but they did not submit an email address. I then received the order notice 10 minutes later. The dealer assured me the order date would be included, but it was not so I'm curious if the order was placed when I was told.

Not a big deal either way as it will be garaged until April anyway, just curious to see when notices start getting sent.
What did you order? I ordered a 700A Mach 1 with Handling Pack and A10. I am very excited as the color reminds me a lot of the 1967 Dark Moss Green Fastback I sold 20 years ago, and regreted every day since. EG has a little more gold in it and really pops!
EG67.jpg

EG1.jpeg

OP
OP
Spartan1

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You probably got a DORA from your dealer- the sheet with all the options and prices on it. It's on there.
What did you order? I ordered a 700A Mach 1 with Handling Pack and A10. I am very excited as the color reminds me a lot of the 1967 Dark Moss Green Fastback I sold 20 years ago, and regreted every day since. EG has a little more gold in it and really pops!
EG67.jpg

EG1.jpeg
Is that 2nd one the actual color? Thank you, nicer than I'd hoped, wow.

I just ordered a GT 401A, nothing as nice as your Mach 1, these pics are going to be fun to see once these vehicles are all delivered.

Sponsored

Weeee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, Mach E GT
What does late availability mean on this color?