Sponsored

2023 Mustang 3% Under Invoice

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
No X Plan as it is not a better deal anyway.

Yes you can order a M1 HP can and wait for Spring of 2023.

No I don't work a Granger. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Question I want a fully loaded Mach 1 with the Handling Package. I can give deposit tomorrow and just wait for vehicle next year in 2023. So does this mean they will build my car after March of 2023? I for sure want the Handling Package, please advise then I'm in.
We can take the order, I can't guarantee that it wont' be restricted. If we can't produce the vehicle, we would refund you the money. My guess is that it'll become available.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang

Sponsored

Hi rpm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N/A
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, Iconic Silver, 6 Speed, 700A, HP
A couple of questions

I arllready have an order placed locally. Got an Email from ford saying the order is confirmed.
If I cancel it will that cause any issue creating a new one thru Granger? I wouldn't think so, but doesn't hurt to ask.

also, is there someone I can speak with about this order person to person or is it all on line?

lastly what is invoice on a 700a Mach1 with Handling Pack option only??

Last edited:
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
A couple of questions

I arllready have an order placed locally. Got an Email from ford saying the order is confirmed.
If I cancel it will that cause any issue creating a new one thru Granger? I wouldn't think so, but doesn't hurt to ask.

also, is there someone I can speak with about this order person to person or is it all on line?

lastly what is invoice on a 700a Mach1 with Handling Pack option only??
if you want pricing information please email [email protected] and they can get you your build. We have a few people on staff that handle ford orders. Call our store 515-999-2224 and ask for Ashleigh or Savannah, they handle the majority of our Mustang orders.

Hi rpm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N/A
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, Iconic Silver, 6 Speed, 700A, HP
Thank you Zach

22GTCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT 300a race red (sold)
Is U Ship a pretty good delivery service?
I had a customer recently ship a truck I restored for him from my house to his via u ship. The logistics company he used sent a wrecker at 3 pm on a Saturday to my house which I thought was sketchy. I get a call at 11 pm being asked to cashapp a random number $400 so they can drop the truck off. Owner paid for the shipping already. He had to report the truck stolen and the sherriffs dept found it at a church parking lot halfway between my house and his. He got the insurance. They ended up paying him alot for the interior they destroyed and to re key the truck. These people used a random towing company to get people's vehicles and hold them hostage for cashapp ransom. Be aware.

Sponsored

Joker721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
01 Bullitt DHG, 2020 Camry WCP TRD
Yeah I don’t trust them as far as I could throw them. Unless it was Ford delivering the car directly I would just fly out there and drive it back here

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
@Zach@Granger Any chance you guys would buy the trade vehicle now, when ordering? I usually store for the winter anyway.

Also, I see on your warranty page you stop at 8 years (unless I missed something). On Flood's page they are going out to 10 years. Is that an option through you guys?

Davez17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Lightning Blue
OK, The Ford site doesn't have the MY23 up yet, What would be the cost of a Base GT (300A) 10 speed and 3.55 rear gear. NO other options. In Atlas Blue?

Thanks

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
Is U Ship a pretty good delivery service?
Think of it as the EBay for truck drivers. You post your requirements and individual truckers bid on the load. Just like eBay the bidders reviews are very important to read before making a decision. Lowest price isn’t necessarily the best way to go all the time. Dependability as stated in the bidders reviews and profile says a lot more to me than the price. Once you select the offer you want you pay uShip. But, the payment isn’t released to the bidder until you release it When the item is received. I’ve had two vehicles delivered this year using uShip and had no problems with either. There are many bidders that use all type of equipment to haul cars. Everything from multiple car carriers to enclosed trailers. I prefer the single trailer ones myself.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
if you want pricing information please email [email protected] and they can get you your build. We have a few people on staff that handle ford orders. Call our store 515-999-2224 and ask for Ashleigh or Savannah, they handle the majority of our Mustang orders.
FOLKS you have to email Granger to get your questions answered on pricing, trades, and stuff.
Sponsored