Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Well I just got sick and tired of my C8 as a street driver. That low red line OHV 6500 rpm engine just shouldn’t be in a so called exotic sports car. You hold a gear and even with the Z51 exhaust the engine in track mode is just quite. No engine noise at all. Only in WOT does the sound enter the cabin. No manual either. Traded last year for a manual mach 1. Much more visceral experience from the sound and manual trans. In order to get a higher red line and a good amount of sound you need the Z06. But that will cost you over $125K and the wait is forever. Ive been on a wait list at Ciocca since November 2021. #385 and probably going to pass because I’m sure another price increase is coming. Sorry Chevy but all the hype on the C8 Z51 hasn’t lived up to a satisfying sports car. I got over $12K back over what I paid for the C8 so it didn’t break my bank account. But today that would not have happened and with over 100,000 on the road and they are everywhere. Mach 1. VS C8 Z51. Hands down the mach 1 is much more fun on the street. $25K less money also.

529EBA70-73A9-48CD-8764-359F9F3A7EF7.jpeg

6CB637FD-AA1E-498F-8181-3BCBADD13B03.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Well I just got sick and tired of my C8 as a street driver. That low red line OHV 6500 rpm engine just shouldn’t be in a so called exotic sports car. You hold a gear and even with the Z51 exhaust the engine in track mode is just quite. No engine noise at all. Only in WOT does the sound enter the cabin. No manual either. Traded last year for a manual mach 1. Much more visceral experience from the sound and manual trans. In order to get a higher red line and a good amount of sound you need the Z06. But that will cost you over $125K and the wait is forever. Ive been on a wait list at Ciocca since November 2021. #385 and probably going to pass because I’m sure another price increase is coming. Sorry Chevy but all the hype on the C8 Z51 hasn’t lived up to a satisfying sports car. I got over $12K back over what I paid for the C8 so it didn’t break my bank account. But today that would not have happened and with over 100,000 on the road and they are everywhere. Mach 1. VS C8 Z51. Hands down the mach 1 is much more fun on the street. $25K less money also.

529EBA70-73A9-48CD-8764-359F9F3A7EF7.jpeg
Man, that is the ugliest Mustang body kit ever on that red one, get it off of ebay?

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty impressive run on the Steeda Dual Rate Springs and Steeda suspension!

DadzMach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Pretty impressive run on the Steeda Dual Rate Springs and Steeda suspension!
I just did the full Steeda setup on my 23’ Mach and I have to say that is much better than I expected. I expected greatness, of course, but my expectations were so far exceeded!

Sponsored

WCRookie99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2010 Porsche Carrera S, 2022 LH5
Absolutely awesome drive. 10:36min mark starts the Lap and shows his talent. Notice the left foot braking, the super smooth shifting, extra calm demeanor, passes where only experienced drivers would attempt. I'm just glad they used a M1 to show case his talents. Very enjoyable.

MLO 351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I just did the full Steeda setup on my 23’ Mach and I have to say that is much better than I expected. I expected greatness, of course, but my expectations were so far exceeded!
DadzMach, can you confirm what the full Steeda suspension set up included?

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I just did the stop the hop handling kit plus the magnaride dual rate springs, g trac brace and subframe connectors. The whole car feels tied together, no twisting under hard accelleration, just straight line forward power, no body roll in the corners at all, very solid planted feel,

Sponsored

DadzMach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
I just did the stop the hop handling kit plus the magnaride dual rate springs, g trac brace and subframe connectors. The whole car feels tied together, no twisting under hard accelleration, just straight line forward power, no body roll in the corners at all, very solid planted feel,
Exactly! It’s truly amazing how it handles now. I love taking 90 degree right hand turns now, I haven’t found the point of it getting sketchy yet, which is crazy.
I have to say that I am very impressed with Steeda products, have been using them for 20+ years. Everything that I put on my car, for the most part same as you with a couple extras has far exceeded my expectations of how it would be to drive.
Enjoy it and drive it safely!

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP - 2000 Land Cruiser - 2001 Sequoia
Dude a one year ownership review. Thanks for everything over the years guys 🍻
Mustang Mach 1 Owner's Review (After One Year, Worth It?)

MLO 351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
This guy is a Classic.

Fire in the hole!

Sponsored

Last edited: