Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
they both sound so damn good!

Ezatnova

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Base HE
Ordered given the black friday/cyber monday sale.

A little embarrassed since my car has 18 miles on it and I haven't gone more than 50% throttle or above 4k RPM. Just figured I don't love the raspier side and I hear some rattle/rasp in the Normal exhaust setting under moderate throttle and am hoping this clears that up.

That said, I really don't want it to be obnoxious or much louder than stock. Hoping I don't have regret!

OP
OP
JakeLethal

JakeLethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Ordered given the black friday/cyber monday sale.

A little embarrassed since my car has 18 miles on it and I haven't gone more than 50% throttle or above 4k RPM. Just figured I don't love the raspier side and I hear some rattle/rasp in the Normal exhaust setting under moderate throttle and am hoping this clears that up.

That said, I really don't want it to be obnoxious or much louder than stock. Hoping I don't have regret!
Thanks so much for your order!

Well, If you need a little re-assurance, our guy @Tom@Lethal is running the H and loves it! It's the Blue one in this video:

Ezatnova

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Base HE
Thanks so much for your order!

Well, If you need a little re-assurance, our guy @Tom@Lethal is running the H and loves it! It's the Blue one in this video:

Thanks. I’ve seen that one but it’s so hard to tell with phone microphones.

there’s one video out there of a red car that scares the hell out of me. The car literally sounds like open headers and, in my opinion, completely ruined for enjoying driving around in. I’m hoping something was funky and it doesn’t do that to it in reality.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Thanks. I’ve seen that one but it’s so hard to tell with phone microphones.

there’s one video out there of a red car that scares the hell out of me. The car literally sounds like open headers and, in my opinion, completely ruined for enjoying driving around in. I’m hoping something was funky and it doesn’t do that to it in reality.
I have the lethal h-pipe on stock headers and mufflers. If I were to put a percentage of increase in loudness I’d say maybe 20%. It’s not ridiculous at all.
Sponsored