W1cK3dSiK

W1cK3dSiK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP2, 2020 F150 Lariat Sport
Thanks everyone! Took delivery today so here are some cleaned up pictures. The weather isn't the greatest right now so it'll be in the garage for a bit unfortunately but it should be warming up here in the next week or 2.
IMG_9175.jpg
IMG_9176.jpg
IMG_9179.jpg
IMG_9181.jpg
IMG_9182.jpg
IMG_9183.jpg
IMG_9184.jpg
IMG_9185.jpg
IMG_9188.jpg
Sponsored

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2023 Mach 1 with Handling Package
I have an Iconic Silver, Premium, PP Level 2, 401a, Active Exhaust on it's way. I live just east of you in SW Iowa. It was ordered December 18th. It's on a train somewhere between Detroit and Kansas City....I figure the way my luck runs, this virus thing will find a way to slow down the train getting it here. Ford's website show ETD 4/2/20...but I can't believe it's still going to take 16 days when it's been on the train for a week already.

Anxious for it to get here!

jkstang78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Pick up day 4/20/19

Word of advice: Before you do anything Clear-Bra / Xpel / etc. the shit out of that thing to keep the paint nice.
2019-04-20 13.00.32.jpg

I wish I would have done this on my 2015. My paint looks like shit for a 5-year-old car. It looks like it has over 100K miles on it instead of only 35k on it.

OP
OP
W1cK3dSiK

W1cK3dSiK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
I had 3M clear bra put on the bumper, hood, fenders, and mirrors today. Also going to pick up some Rokblokz splash guards for the front and rear.

Sponsored

OP
OP
W1cK3dSiK

W1cK3dSiK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
I have an Iconic Silver, Premium, PP Level 2, 401a, Active Exhaust on it's way. I live just east of you in SW Iowa. It was ordered December 18th. It's on a train somewhere between Detroit and Kansas City....I figure the way my luck runs, this virus thing will find a way to slow down the train getting it here. Ford's website show ETD 4/2/20...but I can't believe it's still going to take 16 days when it's been on the train for a week already.

Anxious for it to get here!
Ah cool where at in Iowa? If it makes you feel better my car left Flat Rock on the 29th of February and didn’t get here till the 14th of March. So 2 weeks. Sat in Chicago for several days and then sat in KC for a few days before heading north. Also, mine said ETA of 4/10 and showed up well before that so if it’s on the way I’m sure you’ll see it in a week or so assuming the virus doesn’t put a halt to things but I’m sure it’ll show up soon.

Fangi0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
GT Base PP2
Definitely film the rear quarters.. Mine were chipped on the drive home from the dealer...
I had read about this so I changed the tires before taking delivery.

Congratulations OP! Love the pictures and car. Mine is just like yours in shadow black. I bet you will enjoy it dearly. Share your insights as well!

Fangi0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
GT Base PP2
Windows tinted today along with clear bra.
2566C648-AD40-4BEE-A5B4-440456E50150.jpeg
Beautiful. And those rims... Ford should make them in 20” for GT350 folks or those running GT350 brakes. My favorite ones from their lineup.

Am I not really paying attention or are PP2s out there really scarce? I have only seen 2 more in the streets in the past 1+ year...

OP
OP
W1cK3dSiK

W1cK3dSiK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
Beautiful. And those rims... Ford should make them in 20” for GT350 folks or those running GT350 brakes. My favorite ones from their lineup.

Am I not really paying attention or are PP2s out there really scarce? I have only seen 2 more in the streets in the past 1+ year...
I agree. The wheels are what originally made me want one of these before I knew anything about them.

I’ve kept my eyes open for one for about a year now and haven’t seen any out and about. I see a lot of pp1’s though.

Sponsored

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Ah cool where at in Iowa? If it makes you feel better my car left Flat Rock on the 29th of February and didn’t get here till the 14th of March. So 2 weeks. Sat in Chicago for several days and then sat in KC for a few days before heading north. Also, mine said ETA of 4/10 and showed up well before that so if it’s on the way I’m sure you’ll see it in a week or so assuming the virus doesn’t put a halt to things but I’m sure it’ll show up soon.
Little town called Lenox. I'm probably 90 road miles east and a little south of you. I ordered it through the Ford dealership in Creston. I've bought a lot from them over the years and have even worked their part time a couple of times...so I know the guys well. They've tell me they've contacted the yard in KC to alert them it's coming and to get it on a truck to Creston ASAP and not let it sit in the rail unloading yard. So...hopefully it will be here by the end of next week at the latest.

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
I agree. The wheels are what originally made me want one of these before I knew anything about them.

I’ve kept my eyes open for one for about a year now and haven’t seen any out and about. I see a lot of pp1’s though.
I belong to the Mustang Club of Central Iowa out of Des Moines. We have one other member that has a PP Level 2...but right now I can't remember if it's a 2019 or 2020. He was driving it at one of our last meetings in October of last year. I don't think there will be many Level 2 cars out there. Dealers really didn't order them for their lots because the added cost so I'm guessing a lot of them are going to be coming to folks who specifically ordered them the way they wanted them, like I did.

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Those PP2 cars are indeed sweet, and rare. Wish Ford would've not had such a wheel gap though. They need to be lowered an inch or more to really make it look nice.

OP
OP
W1cK3dSiK

W1cK3dSiK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
Those PP2 cars are indeed sweet, and rare. Wish Ford would've not had such a wheel gap though. They need to be lowered an inch or more to really make it look nice.
Really doesn’t bother me like I thought it might from seeing pictures. In person the car looks great. Not to say I won’t consider lowering it a bit later on but as of now I’m good with it.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
The 30 profile tires are what causes that. I'm thinking about upgrading to really good forged wheel, but at a smaller size like 10.5 in back and 10 upfront and going to a 35 profile with 305s in back and 295s up front to fill in the wheel well but keep the weight of the tire/rim combo down.
Sponsored