You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Was planning on that myself. What's the process like Tom? Call them while at the dealer during transaction, before, or after?
As soon as you complete the purchase of your car, you do it all online from their website. You have up until 36 months after purchase to buy the EWP, but it will get slightly more expensive the longer you wait.

FYI, when I told my selling dealership of my plans to use Flood Ford, they offered to match the price, so I let them make the money. If the selling dealer does not want to match the price, just get it from Flood Ford. Exact same warranty.

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT500, '17 2SS (previous)
As soon as you complete the purchase of your car, you do it all online from their website. You have up until 36 months after purchase to buy the EWP, but it will get slightly more expensive the longer you wait.

FYI, when I told my selling dealership of my plans to use Flood Ford, they offered to match the price, so I let them make the money. If the selling dealer does not want to match the price, just get it from Flood Ford. Exact same warranty.
Go online and complete the process after you pick up the car. You have 1 year after you get the car to get the extended warranty without out paying a higher fee. Keep in mind that the warranty starts on the day you purchase the car no matter when you buy the extended warranty.
Thanks you guys, appreciate it. Yeah I'll definitely mention it to my dealer when I'm there, have no problems with them matching it if they're willing.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks you guys, appreciate it. Yeah I'll definitely mention it to my dealer when I'm there, have no problems with them matching it if they're willing.
Being we live in Florida, this process does not work.

After Tom posted the link, I tried to see what I could have saved. Stated not available in Fl.

Someone told me Fl considers the warranty as an insurance policy thus, can't cross the state line. Don't know if that is true, but as stated above, not available in Fl.

Hope you have better luck than I do.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Was planning on that myself. What's the process like Tom? Call them while at the dealer during transaction, before, or after?
Us floridians can't use them. We have some really screwed up laws

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

After Tom posted the link, I tried to see what I could have saved. Stated not available in Fl.

Someone told me Fl considers the warranty as an insurance policy thus, can't cross the state line. Don't know if that is true, but as stated above, not available in Fl.

Well that's a bummer, better to find out sooner rather than later. What did you guys do as far as your extended warranties?

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD

I just looked at the Ford PremiumCare brochure and it states that in Florida, it is considered a service contract. So you can still purchase from a Ford dealer in FL.

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just looked at the Ford PremiumCare brochure and it states that in Florida, it is considered a service contract. So you can still purchase from a Ford dealer in FL.
Guess I have no choice. Thanks for looking into it

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Guess I have no choice. Thanks for looking into it
I found a workaround, use an out of state address of a family member and use PayPal to pay for the plan. You should be able to update your address later.

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I found a workaround, use an out of state address of a family member and use PayPal to pay for the plan. You should be able to update your address later.
Unfortunately I don't have any family members out of state, and tbh sounds a little risky to me anyway. But thank you

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Unfortunately I don't have any family members out of state, and tbh sounds a little risky to me anyway. But thank you
Im gonna do that. When the car gets here, I'll let you know how it all goes.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Alrighty, interested to see how that plays out in the least. When is your expected ETA?
Thats a question for Earl and Ford.

How about someone put in a good word for me.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Status Updates:

Congratulations All :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@Joetwint - Shipped Rail

@FourStangs - Returned from Body Company (Penske)

@FourStangs - Received - In Production

@DPGT - Released to Body Company (Penske)

@jsteckman - Released - Awaiting Shipment

@Grey03 - Released to Body Company (Penske)

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

Grey03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Raptor, 2021 BMW M340i