Reaction score
First Name
Timmer
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram and 2020 GT500
Status Updates:

Congratulations Timmer and Ron :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@Tim_bits - Shipped Rail

@RapidResponder - Returned from Body Company (Penske)

I would guess about the next step, but Ford seems to be handling the CFTP cars differently.
I saw one the other day that had been listed as Released Awaiting Shipment 2 days earlier and was now shown as Delivered in TN.
Talk about a Twilight Zone moment.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Huh at this point I figured I wouldn’t see it until it warmed up. This was today with 12 inches of snow forecasted tomorrow.
7E97A833-EE9A-44A4-95B0-8EBDBD8C6A28.png
Sponsored

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 Antimatter Blue GT500 CFTP
Thanks George. Yes, it was one of the last VINs that was posted today and I couldn't believe my eyes when I clicked on it and it was my car. I wasn't sure this day would ever come, but I was wrong. It's good to be wrong. I found out that it is scheduled for the week of 02/24/2020. Now all Ihave to get off my butt and start too clean out the garage and make a space for the newest member of the family. Good times are coming.
Congrats Earl, out of all of us you by far deserved this a long time ago! Can’t wait to see it. Appreciate all you do!

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Congrats, Timmer. And Ron, clearly the mystery thickens. But I believe our Snack Packs will ship without us knowing it as Earl mentioned. I think they fall out of the data entry system once they leave the FRAP. But I don't have a clue what Returned from BC means.

Patience is key, to be sure..hang in there and hopefully, we'll both be driving soon.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
The adjustable strut is supposed to be part of handling package right? If so can you give me the part number and I’m gonna have my dealer order it if it was supposed to come with the car. Also the license plate if you don’t mind to. Thank you!
I think you can see the number on the plate bracket if you zoom in. If not, I’ll find it for you. Here is the strut kit
5A0A7393-6947-4CE7-B39D-06CF1178B248.jpeg

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations Earl! It’s about time the godfather of the 2020 GT500 got his VIN so he can get his car produced. :clap:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Congrats, Timmer. And Ron, clearly the mystery thickens. But I believe our Snack Packs will ship without us knowing it as Earl mentioned. I think they fall out of the data entry system once they leave the FRAP. But I don't have a clue what Returned from BC means.
Normally the painted stripe cars are returned back to the plant from Penske and are then Released Awaiting Shipment, then hopefully they are Received Awaiting Shipment by the shippers and then it goes either Shipped Rail or Shipped Convoy. This doesn't seem to be happening, at least not on the tracking websites.

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
For anyone who wants the factory front license plate bracket, here is what it looks like, and the number. My dealership ordered it for me, as it didn't come with the car. I will never use it, I just wanted everything it was supposed to come with. They are working on the adjustable strut hats as well.
Did the bracket come with instructions? I was curious to see were they wanted it mounted.

RapidResponder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2022 Shelby SSS, 2023 Raptor R
Normally the painted stripe cars are returned back to the plant from Penske and are then Released Awaiting Shipment, then hopefully they are Received Awaiting Shipment by the shippers and then it goes either Shipped Rail or Shipped Convoy. This doesn't seem to be happening, at least not on the tracking websites.
The GSM from my dealership just texted me to say he spoke with Ford today. Was stated that all early build cars will be delivered within three weeks. :shock:

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Did the bracket come with instructions? I was curious to see were they wanted it mounted.
None at all, but I’m sure you just screw it to the bumper cover using the locator dimples.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
None at all, but I’m sure you just screw it to the bumper cover using the locator dimples.
It always cracks me up when I think of all the money Ford puts into designing the car and how little they spend on designing a front license plate bracket. It shouldn't be an afterthought. It's like a super model with a big hairy wart on her forehead. I just doesn't make sense.

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
It always cracks me up when I think of all the money Ford puts into designing the car and how little they spend on designing a front license plate bracket. It shouldn't be an afterthought. It's like a super model with a big hairy wart on her forehead. I just doesn't make sense.
Man if that isn't the truth, I hated screwing that to the front of my 350, it breaks up the whole front profile of the cars face. Congrats to finally having YOUR own Shelby to track, from all of us to you, Thanks for all you do. Chris

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Status Update:

Congratulations :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@Shelby GT500 - Arrived Rail

The car has arrived at the railyard and as soon as it is unloaded it should be received by the trucking company for delivery to your dealer.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
Sponsored