2020 GT500 Unscheduled/Material Hold or Clean Registry

Red1991LX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
1993 MODFOX
Look over everything you have in writing. If you didn’t sign anything stating it’s non-refundable, they should return it. If they won’t, dispute it with your credit card company if you used a card.

I disputed a deposit with Citi and they credited immediately. Took 2.5 months to fully resolve but they sided with me.
I brought this to their attention back in January and actually fought to get my deal in writing but they declined. Hindsight is 20/20, I will give it another go tomorrow before heading down the credit card dispute.
Sponsored

VERN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
VERN
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500
An opportunity presented itself for a car in PA and I jumped on it. Now to make amends with my other dealer in Nebraska. They were not happy to hear I purchased elsewhere but in light of recent events I was not confident they would come through this summer. Anyone have experience with getting deposits back for unfulfilled orders?
392AE0E7-8A5B-49D8-B24A-54373F144867.jpeg
that is a beauty. Stripe free FPB just like the one I ordered but with no recaros This may be the closest I get to seeing what I ordered. Congrats

dsz blade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Mustang GT PP1
I brought this to their attention back in January and actually fought to get my deal in writing but they declined. Hindsight is 20/20, I will give it another go tomorrow before heading down the credit card dispute.
Nothing signed is actually worse for them as they wouldn’t be able to prove it’s non-refundable. I burned the bridge will a local dealer doing the dispute but they were incompetent anyway and aren’t the one I use for service.

Sponsored

VERN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
VERN
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500
Found a FPB in Albany Ny Go to website for Depaula Ford Car unfortunately SOLD Sold for 2000 below list I am next in line if deal falls through Is this a sign of things to come or a sick (no pun intended) economy. Print the add and use for leverage when dealing with others Hopefully these market adjustments are going away. Tru car site now says average ADM is about 2900 for my zip code

52voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cobra GT500
Okay, so now Ford has closed the plants starting tomorrow for two weeks. ugg

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
What about parts manufacturers this I am sure will roll into the equation as well. Oh well the year that wasn’t may be happening in front of our eyes,

VERN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
VERN
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500
This is a real nightmare. You couldn't write the script any worse. Economy tanking, dealer markups,plant shutdowns, endless delays and no promise or assurance of product delivery. Try to keep smiling. It has to get better.

Sponsored

ReliantG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
N/A
An opportunity presented itself for a car in PA and I jumped on it. Now to make amends with my other dealer in Nebraska. They were not happy to hear I purchased elsewhere but in light of recent events I was not confident they would come through this summer. Anyone have experience with getting deposits back for unfulfilled orders?
392AE0E7-8A5B-49D8-B24A-54373F144867.jpeg
Not sure about your dealer but here in CA the deposit is refundable by law, they have to do it. I did something like you, found something hitting a lot that was my spec and took that instead of waiting on my order. My dealer wasn't happy, but they have to refund me so they did.

Red1991LX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
1993 MODFOX
Not sure about your dealer but here in CA the deposit is refundable by law, they have to do it. I did something like you, found something hitting a lot that was my spec and took that instead of waiting on my order. My dealer wasn't happy, but they have to refund me so they did.
I gave the dealer one last shot today and they weren’t receptive and ceased communication. In turn, I went ahead and filed a dispute with my credit car company which was awarded in my favor pending input from the dealer (i.e. the signed acknowledgement stating the deposit was non refundable).

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
How can it be non-fundable if your dealer cannot deliver the car in a timely manner.

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
I gave the dealer one last shot today and they weren’t receptive and ceased communication. In turn, I went ahead and filed a dispute with my credit car company which was awarded in my favor pending input from the dealer (i.e. the signed acknowledgement stating the deposit was non refundable).
Tell the dealer your in uncertain economic times due to the unforeseen world crisis.

Just Plain Bill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Teddy
Vehicle(s)
Sold - 2015 GT 50 th Anniversary
This Cobra was Snake Bitten from the beginning. This virus kind of puts things into perspective.

Shout out to the Ford workers impacted by the layoff. Hoping this is a short layoff and that Ford or the Government makes things easier for you all financially.
Sponsored