• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
That header flange bolt pattern looks different to me from the 5.0L. Looks like it’s upside down, the 2 close together holes should be on the bottom for a 5.0L gen 3
This is correct. The gt500 (and probably gt350) manifolds won’t mate up to coyote heads.
Sponsored

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
I bought the headers, cats, and x-pipe from GWIDO and they arrived today, everything just as described. He did an extremely thorough job of protecting the parts for shipping and he shipped them very quickly. Anyone considering buying anything else from him can do so with confidence.

Thanks @GWIDO !

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
This is correct. The gt500 (and probably gt350) manifolds won’t mate up to coyote heads.
Not 100% sure if vice versa but GT manifolds /headers bolt on fine to GT 350 heads . You just use the holes that line up .
I would assume you would do the same if using GT350/500 headers on GT heads ?

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Are those mufflers for active exhaust? Will they work with my 21 GT? Also will they fit under stock GT rear valance? Please let me know, im very interested.
Thanks Anthony

P.S. How much?
GT500’s are active exhaust and the actuators should be the same. GT500 exhaust piping is either 2-3/4” or 3” diameter (GT is 2.5”) but that can be resolved with reducers. The valance clearance would be the biggest issue in my mind as the 500 has 5” tips vs 4” on the GT. If you can mock up an extra 1” diameter on each tip on your car that’s probably your best way to check. Hope it works for you, those 5” tips would look great.

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
Not 100% sure if vice versa but GT manifolds /headers bolt on fine to GT 350 heads . You just use the holes that line up .
I would assume you would do the same if using GT350/500 headers on GT heads ?
The coyote heads don’t have the dual bolt pattern like the 5.2. A 5.2 header isn’t going on it….

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
GT500’s are active exhaust and the actuators should be the same. GT500 exhaust piping is either 2-3/4” or 3” diameter (GT is 2.5”) but that can be resolved with reducers. The valance clearance would be the biggest issue in my mind as the 500 has 5” tips vs 4” on the GT. If you can mock up an extra 1” diameter on each tip on your car that’s probably your best way to check. Hope it works for you, those 5” tips would look great.
Thanks Mags!!! I'm gonna do it tomorrow and see. If it does, im Golden!!! Appreciate yiur help and time to reply. !!
Anthony
Sponsored