Sponsored

2020 GT500 Injectors

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
If the gt500 is capable of +750 whp with minor bolts and a 93 tune with the stock injectors. Should those injectors be enough for a supercharged gen2 looking for high 600 low 700 whp?

another member here says he is over 800 whp with the LU47 but idk if that’s overkilling the injectors
For pump gas the 2020 GT500 injectors should support that power along with a fuel pump voltage booster. However I would recommend going with a set of 950-1000cc FIC, DW or ID's if you plan on upping the boost or switching fuel types down the road.

NOTE: It's also highly recommended to speak to your tuner for recommendations like this as they always know the best since they're the ones tuning the car.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
domfenno

domfenno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dominic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
What did the issue end up being?
When I did the manifold swap I didn’t plug in the knock sensors securely and was causing a huge timing cut partial-throttle. PBD couldn’t see knock data and never bothered to tell me that could be the issue, when I switched to Lund they saw it immediately and said fix that then we’ll tune. Now the car runs damn near perfect other than needing to replace the OSS sensor in the trans which is easy I’ve just been putting it off lol